Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Aug 6, 2020
dear cubecraft,

please could you make bedrock cubecraft more like java cubecraft for example please add the java version games that are not in bedrock for example UHC. also please do something with exp and levels in cubecraft like prestiges, this would be good because me and alot of other people have tons of exp and there is really no point in having it
beginner's prestige: 10 levels
iron prestige: 20 levels
gold prestige: 30 levels
diamond prestige: 50 levels
emerald prestige: 100 levels
ultimate prestige: for the top 1% players of amount of levels
also please add ranked games so people don't have to win so easliy as in normal games and accualy have a challenge
and last point is please add private matchs to cubecraft.
note: i'm not sure if these features are alredy in java but even if they are please add them to bedrock :)

kind regards
buggedbeatle998

p.s. cubecraft you are the best

xFloor

Dec 5, 2020
Java and Bedrock are 2 totally different versions of Minecraft, I don't think it would be nice if they did everything exactly the same as they did in Java.

~Floor

Stay safe 😀

qMelonn

Novice Member
Jan 15, 2021
Canada
To my knowledge, I believe they are working on private matches. Although I could be wrong. I agree with the others saying that Bedrock should differ from Java, but I think ranked games would be great to have. I am super competitive, and personally I would love to play with a little more competition.

Reactions: buggedbeatle998

tabbycat2915

Feb 9, 2021
dear cubecraft,

please could you make bedrock cubecraft more like java cubecraft for example please add the java version games that are not in bedrock for example UHC. also please do something with exp and levels in cubecraft like prestiges, this would be good because me and alot of other people have tons of exp and there is really no point in having it
beginner's prestige: 10 levels
iron prestige: 20 levels
gold prestige: 30 levels
diamond prestige: 50 levels
emerald prestige: 100 levels
ultimate prestige: for the top 1% players of amount of levels
also please add ranked games so people don't have to win so easliy as in normal games and accualy have a challenge
and last point is please add private matchs to cubecraft.
note: i'm not sure if these features are alredy in java but even if they are please add them to bedrock :)

kind regards
buggedbeatle998

p.s. cubecraft you are the best
Well with op items in pvp it's the same other people also have the same items

lol7425 is not here

Novice Member
Mar 21, 2020
To my knowledge, I believe they are working on private matches. Although I could be wrong. I agree with the others saying that Bedrock should differ from Java, but I think ranked games would be great to have. I am super competitive, and personally I would love to play with a little more competition.
PRIVATE MATCHES?!?!?!? LESSS GO!!1!1111111!1!!!!!!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
I'mma guess your favorite S class hero have changed lmao.
Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
gefeliciteerd schat 🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼
Dutch_Frietjes wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Eva bbgirl xx
Matriox wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
gg c
Top Bottom