Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should we do this?

  • Yes

    Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    3

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
3,147
5,399
513
University of Eastern Colorado
Trap blocks are highly underpowered in my opinion. I can't remember the last time I broke someone else's trap, or have someone broken mine.

A way to fix this issue is to give each player more traps at the start of the game.
 

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
2,580
1,343
248
22
Trap blocks are highly underpowered in my opinion. I can't remember the last time I broke someone else's trap, or have someone broken mine.

A way to fix this issue is to give each player more traps at the start of the game.
Idk. I mean it would be nice yet there isn't just you most of the time.
I think it should depend on the amount of players on the team.
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CeruleanPrism81 wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy BirthDay Tim!
PRO WINNAAR wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
Top Bottom