Not open for further replies.

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
server is a laggy hell rn so just wait a couple months for them to fix it
Or a year+
Wasn’t that the reason they made Bedrock, other than a mobile version of Java? To be a smoother, less laggy version of Minecraft so consoles/mobile devices alike could play with PC.
Doesn't change the fact that devices grow old over time 🤣.

Like you right now, I bet you can't crawl into a small space like you could 10 years ago

• Angry
Reactions: AlexTheNG

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
not seeing those players can put you into a huge disadvantage
I think right now it's like 10Chunks(Or mc render distance if lower, some devices only allow minimum of like 12chunks but still play bad) but if they make it like 3chunks it would be a lot better and not be a significant disadvantage because that's 48blocks in each direction

Joe🍩

Jul 6, 2021
Future
1630210886321.png
!!!

I just hope can fix rpg

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I just edited a pictore of what it should looks like in CubeCraft settings:
(The numbers "30 Blocks" are supposed to be next to "Players Render Distance:")

and yeah, it's bad because i used Paint 3d :)

Attachments

• 1604923878901.png
    1604923878901.png
    41.1 KB · Views: 78

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
i'm talking about lag in FFA, not a superflat Minecraft world
Well, how are CubeCraft supposed to fix these lags? They're not insane enough to actually do something about it. Remember, it took them YEARS and 1k+ reports just to fix one bug and created more brand new and way more broken bugs.

I don't think they'll be able to fix these lags and I don't know if they actually care about those. I bet they're just going to be like "just get a new device lol".

Also, players render distance? Did you know how important these small stuff you guys don't care about to me? It's more than just very important. It's a life saver for me.

I don't think they'll be able to fix lags in lucky islands/lucky block skywars. I mean ALL lucky blocks are entities and they had their own opening animation. I don't see the reason why CubeCraft team would EVER throw these stuff. It's probably never going to be remove. Sure you COULD just suggest "just limit the render distance, duhh". It won't fix anything and it's just gonna make it harder for players who don't play lucky island much to spot a lucky block because.

Sure, limiting the item entity render distance may fix the lags for eggwars but it's not guaranteed and most likely not going to fix the lag. I believe there's just no way CubeCraft can fix these lag issues. They may implement some stuff that will boost low end devices performance but the chances that this will happen is low and I don't see it will be implemented soon.

Who knows, only time will tell...

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Well, how are CubeCraft supposed to fix these lags? They're not insane enough to actually do something about it. Remember, it took them YEARS and 1k+ reports just to fix one bug and created more brand new and way more broken bugs.
It's not a bug it's just because their device is becoming outdated
I don't think they'll be able to fix these lags and I don't know if they actually care about those. I bet they're just going to be like "just get a new device lol".
they did on Eggwars, items only appear within a 16bock radius now
Also, players render distance? Did you know how important these small stuff you guys don't care about to me? It's more than just very important. It's a life saver for me.
It literally affect s nothing if it's like 32/48 blocks away that's a huge area lmao
+ You can still see people coming to third party and still see the person you are fighting and others close by
I don't think they'll be able to fix lags in lucky islands/lucky block skywars. I mean ALL lucky blocks are entities and they had their own opening animation. I don't see the reason why CubeCraft team would EVER throw these stuff. It's probably never going to be remove. Sure you COULD just suggest "just limit the render distance, duhh". It won't fix anything and it's just gonna make it harder for players who don't play lucky island much to spot a lucky block because.
Literally 16blocks is only in Eggwars I believe
Sure, limiting the item entity render distance may fix the lags for eggwars but it's not guaranteed and most likely not going to fix the lag. I believe there's just no way CubeCraft can fix these lag issues. They may implement some stuff that will boost low end devices performance but the chances that this will happen is low and I don't see it will be implemented soon.
It changed the FPS from key parts in gameplay from a inconsistent 10fps(With lots of freeze framing) to a more consistent 30

• Agree
Reactions: Herbubulle
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom