• Is quite good

• Needs some tweaks

• Sucks

Results are only viewable after voting.

bys1

Aug 10, 2016
Home
Hi,

We all know the player tracker in eggwars and skywars. However, this player tracker can only track the nearest player.
I would like to see the possibility to select the tracked player, eventually as a Donator feature for Iron rank.

Let me know what you think.

Last edited:

Kieron

Dec 12, 2015
It doesn't just track the nearest player. You can choose who to spectate. For example, in Team Skywars, after dying, you can press "1" and "1" again to see the list of people you can spectate. Go through each player using your numbers and select. Hope this was helpful!

bys1

Aug 10, 2016
Home
It doesn't just track the nearest player. You can choose who to spectate. For example, in Team Skywars, after dying, you can press "1" and "1" again to see the list of people you can spectate. Go through each player using your numbers and select. Hope this was helpful!
That only works when spectating after dying, not with the ingame player tracker.

Reactions: Kieron

Kieron

Dec 12, 2015
Ahh, yes! I get you now. On second thoughts, it's a good idea but I think it should only be available after a certain time limit. For example, a Skywars game taking forever to finish. Chests could refill with compasses in order for us to see where they are so we can finish off the game.
:cool:

bys1

Aug 10, 2016
Home
Ahh, yes! I get you now. On second thoughts, it's a good idea but I think it should only be available after a certain time limit. For example, a Skywars game taking forever to finish. Chests could refill with compasses in order for us to see where they are so we can finish off the game.
:cool:
True, good idea! Maybe like 15 minutes in skywars and speed eggwars and 30 minutes in eggwars.

Btw, can you change your vote in the poll please if it was yours.

Reactions: Kieron

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
I don't think this would be a good addition. First off I could see it leading to some huge targeting issues if you can just pick whoever you want. As to the ranks, if you haven't noticed cubecraft's ranks are almost only just to support the server. Sure you get a fancy name and can vote, but you don't gain any advantage in game. If ranks were able to track whoever they wanted it would give them an advantage rather then just cool looking things and self pride.

bys1

Aug 10, 2016
Home
I don't think this would be a good addition. First off I could see it leading to some huge targeting issues if you can just pick whoever you want. As to the ranks, if you haven't noticed cubecraft's ranks are almost only just to support the server. Sure you get a fancy name and can vote, but you don't gain any advantage in game. If ranks were able to track whoever they wanted it would give them an advantage rather then just cool looking things and self pride.
Why would that give any issues? Explain please. Especially if it would only be possible after a certain time so the game wouldn't take ages to finish, what would be the problem in it?
As for the ranks, I said "eventually", I didn't say it must be a donator-only feature.

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
I like this idea. But what would this mean for YouTubers and Staff? They could easily go (*example*): Track Snodia. And then know were she is. I think that it is better for this not to be added due to targeting. Sorry -1 :)

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
Why would that give any issues? Explain please. Especially if it would only be possible after a certain time so the game wouldn't take ages to finish, what would be the problem in it?
As for the ranks, I said "eventually", I didn't say it must be a donator-only feature.

After waiting that long it shouldn't matter who you go after so the closest player is fine. If you are worried about players hiding and that is why you wnat to select don't, because once you kill the closest it will jump to the next. As to you eventually it doesn't matter if right away or not, they would probably never add it because of why I said before. I just see this as a pointless addition that would cause problems and lower game play experience, sorry.

bys1

Aug 10, 2016
Home
I like this idea. But what would this mean for YouTubers and Staff? They could easily go (*example*): Track Snodia. And then know were she is. I think that it is better for this not to be added due to targeting. Sorry -1 :)
What would be the difference for youtubers and staff? It's not that players can track on which server he or she is, just in-game in skywars or eggwars. As @Kieron said, maybe after a certain time.

TK_Forest

Sep 9, 2016
UK
bit.ly
If only ranks could choose who to track then I am pretty sure it would be against EULA as they get an ingame advantage

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
If only donators can use this ingame, it's against the EULA.
Ofcourse, donators can have a cool prefix etc. but it's against the EULA to have advantage ingame.
I think it's good right now. -1, sorry. :)

bys1

Aug 10, 2016
Home
L

Lepzi

This wouldn't be a bad idea in eggwars just incase someone is trying to hide and you don't know where they are you could choose who to track.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on ElFlxen_'s profile.
Cool person!
Hqteful wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!🎉
FIRE BUNDLE?? 🌟
Sick!
IMG_5373.png
Reesle wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday, Pro Duckerator! 🥳🎉🐤
Eli
Did you know... 466 forum usernames contain the word “cube”, 3512 contain the word “craft”, and 683 contain the word “Creeper”.
Top Bottom