Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LinoYT

Novice Member
Apr 26, 2017
Ecuador
Create a page of statistics and logos of all players through a search:

stats.cubecraft.net/player/EpicXyplex_TnF
(example) to visualize the achievements of the players. since some of us are interested in knowing the achievements of our friends and idols

statistics:
played games
won games
defeats
and so of each game, that can be viewed in a public page,...

Last edited:

Ayroh

I'm kind of confused what you're asking. Do you want a way to view how a player has earned a trophy point for? As I said, I'm confused, but just click on the number of trophy points (the number is a hyperlink to a list of achievements that player has earned them for). The same applies for Messages as well.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Create a page of statistics and logos of all players through a search:

stats.cubecraft.net/player/EpicXyplex_TnF
(example) to visualize the achievements of the players. since some of us are interested in knowing the achievements of our friends and idols
I think the ingame messageing suggstion is fine, but I dont think there is a need to see other players statistics

Reactions: QuietOnions

LinoYT

Novice Member
Apr 26, 2017
Ecuador
statistics:
-played games
-won games
-defeats

LinoYT

Novice Member
Apr 26, 2017
Ecuador
This is a definite no some people do not want other people knowing their stats
they do not want?
Many servers have this page of habilitation and I do not see that people complain, on the contrary, the players can verify their statistics in an easy way.

Shifts

Oct 18, 2017
Somewhere On Earth
they do not want?
Many servers have this page of habilitation and I do not see that people complain, on the contrary, the players can verify their statistics in an easy way.
Plz tell me in what way would this benefit the server? People with 1 win and 20 loses won’t want people to see that and a lot of people have those stats

Reactions: QuietOnions

QuietOnions

Sep 13, 2017
Honestly kid no just stop why in the world would you want to see someone else’s stats like do you have nothing else to do but stalk people? Like what event would be the point of this I can see that u r not active at all in the forums so u don’t rlly no how he server runs but this thread is just straight out dumb srry it’s annoying

Ayroh

@Beepboop @zShifty_ Can you guys please not voice your opinions in such a rude demeanor? I respect you guys have your own opinions, but you really don’t need to word your opinions the way you did.

statistics:
-played games
-won games
-defeats
I don’t exactly know how I feel about this. On one hand, I LOVE THE IDEA (mostly because I have a high win:loss). However, on the other hand, I can see Beepboop’s and zShifty’s point of view, it’d kind of be an invasion of privacy if they don’t want their stats displayed.

With that being said, I think I have a solution. Create that page (like you suggested), but instead of you having no choice, let’s have them give you an option that lets you toggle on/off depending on if you’d like your stats displayed or not...?

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I honestly wouldn't mind all my stats being publicly visible, even the bad ones. It's not personal information about myself, those are the statistics of my character in a block game.
I'd like to have an infinite leaderboard where I can find myself even if I am not in the top 5. Also an option to sort the leaderboard by different stats.

LinoYT

Novice Member
Apr 26, 2017
Ecuador
Exactly, it is not a "privacy" problem. You can also create a leaderboard for each game with the statistics of each player with the option to view statistics for each month and from the beginning.
I honestly wouldn't mind all my stats being publicly visible, even the bad ones. It's not personal information about myself, those are the statistics of my character in a block game.
I'd like to have an infinite leaderboard where I can find myself even if I am not in the top 5. Also an option to sort the leaderboard by different stats.

Reactions: Despacito 2

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
We used to have a site similar to this in the past. It stopped working at some point and they simply removed it.
Definitely support this idea. Being able to see my stats and possibly others outside of Minecraft can be useful sometimes.

Reactions: Ayroh and LinoYT
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Hqteful's profile.
W moderator!
Top Bottom