Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

_Sam

May 24, 2021
Hi :cube_dark: Team
I think it will be awesome thing to add "Player of the match" option, it can appear in the chat bar after finshing the game, ex: player of the match can be the player who gained most kills or gained most egg broken In egg wars, you can add this option to skywars, lucky wars...etc
Have a nice time to any one read this thread :)) :heart:
Player of match can get extra points or extra xp this will create a soul of challenge between players.

Last edited:

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
I think it will be awesome thing to add "Player of the match" option, it can appear in the chat bar after finshing the game, ex: player of the match can be the player who gained most kills or gained most egg broken In egg wars, you can add this option to skywars, lucky wars...etc
Nice suggestion, I think this could also apply to bedrock! :)

_Sam

May 24, 2021
is any one from the teams will see it

_Sam

May 24, 2021
This is something I wouldn’t pay much attention to. I think is fun for a while, but later on, people won’t care as much.
no i don't think this will happen this option will create a new challenge between players who will get it then the player of match must get extra points and XP it is good idea i think

HellIsHot

Jul 13, 2017
Earth
I agree with this idea! It'd be great to be able to see who the player that got the most kills or broke the most eggs was. But what happens if the player who broke the most eggs left the game without the game ending? could this still show their username?

Reactions: Adxm

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
I agree with this idea! It'd be great to be able to see who the player that got the most kills or broke the most eggs was. But what happens if the player who broke the most eggs left the game without the game ending? could this still show their username?
I don’t think it should be counted if they left.

Reactions: YeaUhm

_Sam

May 24, 2021
no if he left someone get it instead of him

• Agree
Reactions: YeaUhm and Adxm

LightsOff_

Novice Member
Sep 6, 2020
Antartica
Sounds good but what if someone with 10+ kills got 3th place and left, and the winner did less and wins with 0 kills because the 2nd player disconnected. Will it show that guy with 10+kills or just choose from the players who are still spectating. I know this is a thing in blockwars but here it is possible because there are only 2 teams. I don't know how this could work if the man of the match already left.

_Sam

May 24, 2021
Sounds good but what if someone with 10+ kills got 3th place and left, and the winner did less and wins with 0 kills because the 2nd player disconnected. Will it show that guy with 10+kills or just choose from the players who are still spectating. I know this is a thing in blockwars but here it is possible because there are only 2 teams. I don't know how this could work if the man of the match already left.
I think the highest killer get it regardless he left or no

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thunder wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thunder wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom