Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CelsiusY

Novice Member
Nov 22, 2017
Sweden
Hello there, I have recently been seeing this bug when I try to /msg (name) (text) but the server has sent "player not found" in response even when I can see the player in tab and I know I haven't spell it wrong. It also happens sometimes when I try /f add (name) even when I /fmsg (name). Tho I have never experienced it happening when I do /p invite (name). The most frustrating thing is when I want to report a player and get "player not found" back. I really hope to see this fixed as soon as possible cause I find it really frustrating.
This Bugg doesn't occur all the time and it does like 50% of the time.

Reactions: Shehab709 and LlTE

LlTE

Jul 20, 2019
Turkey
I have never faced this problem before maybe because i didn't open cubecraft for a week. hope they fix it asap.

YeaUhm

Mar 15, 2020
Mars
Weird, I never ran into this bugg actually. But it sounds annoying, so If this is actually a bug, they should fix it asap :)

Savvy

Aug 31, 2019
I have never had this conflict while msging others.
1) If in same lobby or game try /w [name]
2) Try restarting minecraft (including the launcher)

D

Deleted member 421664

I've never seen that, Please if you are sure that is a bug, please report on the website!

CelsiusY

Novice Member
Nov 22, 2017
Sweden
I have never had this conflict while msging others.
1) If in same lobby or game try /w [name]
2) Try restarting Minecraft (including the launcher)
I don't think it's my computer and most often is because the one you are messaging is in a other server(Cubecraft server)/game/lobby.

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Hello there, I have recently been seeing this bug when I try to /msg (name) (text) but the server has sent "player not found" in response even when I can see the player in tab and I know I haven't spell it wrong. It also happens sometimes when I try /f add (name) even when I /fmsg (name). Tho I have never experienced it happening when I do /p invite (name). The most frustrating thing is when I want to report a player and get "player not found" back. I really hope to see this fixed as soon as possible cause I find it really frustrating.
This Bugg doesn't occur all the time and it does like 50% of the time.

I think you're right, but it's not like it happens 50% of the time. Yes, I think they should fix it, but it doesn't happen often.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom