Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CelsiusY

Novice Member
Nov 22, 2017
Sweden
Hello there, I have recently been seeing this bug when I try to /msg (name) (text) but the server has sent "player not found" in response even when I can see the player in tab and I know I haven't spell it wrong. It also happens sometimes when I try /f add (name) even when I /fmsg (name). Tho I have never experienced it happening when I do /p invite (name). The most frustrating thing is when I want to report a player and get "player not found" back. I really hope to see this fixed as soon as possible cause I find it really frustrating.
This Bugg doesn't occur all the time and it does like 50% of the time.

Reactions: Shehab709 and LlTE

LlTE

Jul 20, 2019
Turkey
I have never faced this problem before maybe because i didn't open cubecraft for a week. hope they fix it asap.

YeaUhm

Mar 15, 2020
Mars
Weird, I never ran into this bugg actually. But it sounds annoying, so If this is actually a bug, they should fix it asap :)

Savvy

Aug 31, 2019
I have never had this conflict while msging others.
1) If in same lobby or game try /w [name]
2) Try restarting minecraft (including the launcher)

D

Deleted member 421664

I've never seen that, Please if you are sure that is a bug, please report on the website!

CelsiusY

Novice Member
Nov 22, 2017
Sweden
I have never had this conflict while msging others.
1) If in same lobby or game try /w [name]
2) Try restarting Minecraft (including the launcher)
I don't think it's my computer and most often is because the one you are messaging is in a other server(Cubecraft server)/game/lobby.

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Hello there, I have recently been seeing this bug when I try to /msg (name) (text) but the server has sent "player not found" in response even when I can see the player in tab and I know I haven't spell it wrong. It also happens sometimes when I try /f add (name) even when I /fmsg (name). Tho I have never experienced it happening when I do /p invite (name). The most frustrating thing is when I want to report a player and get "player not found" back. I really hope to see this fixed as soon as possible cause I find it really frustrating.
This Bugg doesn't occur all the time and it does like 50% of the time.

I think you're right, but it's not like it happens 50% of the time. Yes, I think they should fix it, but it doesn't happen often.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom