Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

PocketSable

Feb 15, 2017
Over the last month, i've run into a lot of people who are team griefing. Either they immediately AFK on the gold generators from the start, or simply refuse to get off a diamond generator as soon as it's started. When you have one gold or one diamond generator and the person joined the game first in a five player team, you can see how this would be a problem. I've also had team members destroy bridges i'm building, some who have put obby down on an enemy's egg after i've broken it, someone who was a hacker on my team, etc. Player Kick Voting works great in Tower Defense (albeit a little broken when you have smaller teams) but I think this would be a great addition to Team Eggwars.

EDIT:
Maybe also have a situation where you can only kick a certain amount of people per week. So that way people can't spam kick people.

Last edited:

Bowlans

Apr 22, 2017
But you must also think that you may lose a player as a misfire. maybe a voting system or mod check out before kicking

ShelbyYuki

Feb 16, 2017
United States
www.instagram.com
1 word: ABUSE
I have no idea how many times this has been suggested in some form and the one answer pretty much anyone will give is no because Of one thing

Abuse
You can't really abuse it because you need multiple people to vote yes for the person to get kicked. Infact, this rarely ever works. I've seen a person get vote kicked once and that was because the person was affecting the entire server.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
You can't really abuse it because you need multiple people to vote yes for the person to get kicked. Infact, this rarely ever works. I've seen a person get vote kicked once and that was because the person was affecting the entire server.
In eggwars its a whole different ballgame, tower defence if you kick someone it dosent matter at all you can still win even with 1 team member

Eggwars you need all you can get so most likely everyone will vote yes because thats one less enemy to deal with whether they are cheating or not, as described in the past it goes from pvp to a kick fest

ShelbyYuki

Feb 16, 2017
United States
www.instagram.com
In eggwars its a whole different ballgame, tower defence if you kick someone it dosent matter at all you can still win even with 1 team member

Eggwars you need all you can get so most likely everyone will vote yes because thats one less enemy to deal with whether they are cheating or not, as described in the past it goes from pvp to a kick fest
Oh okay I see. I didn't think of it that way. There isnt really an easy way to deal with terrible teammates then. :/

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
Sorry, but I do not like your idea.
People will abuse this to much. I will give you a simple example:
You are in a team of 4 players and you noticed that 3 of them are Skyping/Discording with each other, which makes you separately. They think you are annoying, because you do not listen, in their opinion, and without you knowing it, they decide to /votekick you 3 times. Not really fair though because you did nothing wrong.
Although, this would be a great feature/system, but I am not supporting this.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Imagine there's a team of three:
-Gain
-Lez
-Rainy
Gain and Lez feel that rainy is just dead weight in the team, and feel that she'll just waste the iron that they could've used better.
Gain and Lez decide to votekick her from the team, so they can get all the resources for themself.

If you mean that the other teams ALSO need to vote, they'll just not listen since you'll be at a disadvantage if Rainy stays, making it easier to kill off a team.

No matter how you look at it, there will ALWAYS be a way to abuse a feature like this, unless it's moderated. (which is pretty much impossible)

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Imagine there's a team of three:
-Gain
-Lez
-Rainy
Gain and Lez feel that rainy is just dead weight in the team, and feel that she'll just waste the iron that they could've used better.
Gain and Lez decide to votekick her from the team, so they can get all the resources for themself.

If you mean that the other teams ALSO need to vote, they'll just not listen since you'll be at a disadvantage if Rainy stays, making it easier to kill off a team.

No matter how you look at it, there will ALWAYS be a way to abuse a feature like this, unless it's moderated. (which is pretty much impossible)
But Wouldn't It Stay To Their Advantage If They Vote Kicked Rainy Because 1 Less Person On Your Team
Even Without Knowing You'd Rather Not Have Them

However Yes Vote Kicking Can Be Used As A Cheap Way To Do This Sort Of Attack

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
Numbers don't matter, since no players are equal in skill.
I would highly disagree
Also the numbers can matter a lot actually
If you are the best player in a game you can still be easily killed by other people who are not as good as you but are in a group because for a single hit the damage is 3x as strong
Also I want to point out that without seeing or fighting against someone you are really blind in running into the situation so an advantage is always worth knowing and when you have no egg compared to another team which has an egg you likely are going to need all the help you can get

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
I would highly disagree
Also the numbers can matter a lot actually
If you are the best player in a game you can still be easily killed by other people who are not as good as you but are in a group because for a single hit the damage is 3x as strong
That's the case if they all hit one after another, which is hard, if not, impossible to do because of the target moving around. If you're decent at running & dodging hits, a team won't hurt you much if they're average players.

Also I want to point out that without seeing or fighting against someone you are really blind in running into the situation so an advantage is always worth knowing and when you have no egg compared to another team which has an egg you likely are going to need all the help you can get
*tries to understand what you said*
Egg or no egg, I fight like I can't respawn. I try to stay alive as much as I can, and I refuse to take pointless deaths. Even if it's a team, I'll do my best to survive.
Because I do this, the egg is completely irrelevant to what (I believe) you said.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
That's the case if they all hit one after another, which is hard, if not, impossible to do because of the target moving around. If you're decent at running & dodging hits, a team won't hurt you much if they're average players.
There my friend is knockbacks role
Besides even if you were to run they are doing more damage to you then you are too them

What I am trying to say is when you try to vote kick someone
Chances are people will vote for them to be kicked

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
Besides even if you were to run they are doing more damage to you then you are too them
Unless you focus on one at a time, which isn't too hard to pull off.

What I am trying to say is when you try to vote kick someone
Chances are people will vote for them to be kicked
And I said that there's also the situation where they refuse to kick the teammate.
And also: What I said in the beginning, was a big IF. IF the entire map has to contribute to the vote kick, THEN this might happen.

PocketSable

Feb 15, 2017
Easy Solution to all your issues with this:
Everyone has a limit to the amount of kicks that can be done per week. If you have, say 5 kicks, people are going to be less likely to kick someone randomly. They're going to want to save their kicks if they need them. And if someone is spam kicking, well, they can only do it 5 times and they're done. And, maybe if you do it all 20 times in a month, you can be put on a pause for the next month.

Listen, i've played with terrible teammates. Some guy today told me to F Off because "I turned on the Diamond Generator so I should be the only one who uses it". But, I wouldn't have vote kicked this guy because he wasn't breaking any rules (He wasn't hogging the gen he was just territorial whenever I got near it for some reason). However, the guy from the other day who sat on the gold generator from the very beginning? Yeah.

If the person is really trolling, like destroying your own obsidian around your egg.
You can report this person at: https://reports.cubecraft.net/login for trolling because it isnt allowed.
Reporting Trolls/Team Griefers is like pulling teeth on this site. I, as well as my friends, have reported team griefers multiple times. Apparently timelapse videos, multiple screenshots and edited videos of all the time we've asked someone to get off the generator isn't enough evidence. To be fair, I also had clear video of someone using KillAura as well as my friend recording a 10 minute conversation of people threatening to kill other people in real life, in the game and neither of those reports went through so I assume it was an off day on the moderating side.

LuccaPM

Aug 18, 2016
Would be great! The /votekick command would help here!
This command is already in use in towerdefence!
So if this gets integrated would it be fixed with your team!

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

98/100

all that effort and despite getting a perfect score from my superiors i never got a perfect score in my work immersion subject
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom