Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

/warning or no?

• Total voters

KatsisVi

Dec 4, 2016
Heyoo!

Over the years I have seen a LOT of hackers and people with foul language. The only way to deal with them is to boot up the ol' recorder and tape them. Although this can get VERY tedious at times. Takes a long time to upload these videos to YouTube.

I think for the people with foul language, people (Or at the very least, ranks) should be able to do /warning [Player] Please Stop Swearing, If You Continue, You Will Be Reported.

This will be very helpful. Thanks :)

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Hey, I don't really understand what you're trying to say, but it's the same when you warn them in global chat right?
What he says, Is that you can do a report in the chat! Have you already had that only you could never see if it really was because you had no proof! ;)

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
Player types /warning batman.
Batman receives a notification reminding them that swearing is against the rules and they will be reported if they continue.
That's how I understood the suggestion.

Would be a quick way of issuing a warning I guess.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
I don't understand the idea? If you aren't muted you can warn them in chat, or do you mean like If you say /warn [player] reason That a mod vets a notification? I don't understand it.. sorry xD

Reactions: Twania

PrinceThiccAss

Novice Member
Apr 27, 2017
Good idea only if there is a vote that you agree that everyone / warn may explain why nobody goes to vote and no staff member goes in ? xD

KatsisVi

Dec 4, 2016
Oh I mean they get the notification, not a mod. It is just a friendly warning so they know they may get reported :)

Fristey

Jan 20, 2017
My Head
Yeah... as many people said, 'I don't understand...' Yeah... I don't think we need it..cause we had many false reports plus, you can warn them in global chat :D

So -1

Darkform9

May 6, 2016
European Union- unlike a certain traitor
I don't think this would work because staff would constantly getting false reports by trolls and laggy players misunderstanding what they saw. It would just be far too much work for the staff to try and arrive in the game to capture evidence.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on SAASD's profile.
Hey tysm for the follow! :D
Today’s my 2 year Forum-versary, I can’t believe it’s already been 2 years since I joined these Forums. Time truly does fly by super quick.
Thank you for all of the support on my suggestions, polls, threads, etc from the past 2 years. It is very appreciated!
- Reesle ❤️
Thjis wrote on Alexp192's profile.
Happy Bday!
Reesle wrote on Alexp192's profile.
Happy Birthday cool Mod! 🎉🌟
on my hater phase rn cubecraft is such a letdown
Top Bottom