Votes: 29 96.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
Hey Cubes, when you play Skywars or other some other games you can do /playagain now and /playagain automode like here:
playagain.PNG

Or you can click on the Play Again, Automode or Leave message when you die like here:
Knipsel.PNG

I play Duels regularly, and when I win/lose a Duel you are able to rematch the person you fought. But if you didn't rematch him, you will be sent back to the lobby, which is annoying if you want to play some more Duels.

Obviously, this isn't necessary but I think it's a handy thing for people who want to play again without having to walk back to the NCP in the lobby every time.

I hope this will be added soon.
Kind regards, Starry.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I have exsactly 9000 duels kills,And it’s terrible to have to go to the lobby then click the npc and stuff...So yes it should be added

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
I totally agree. Yesterday I did some Dual PvP (I suck at it though). Playing against the same player everytime gets boring (rematch), but keep going back to the lobby is even worse. I dont think the /playagain command would fit in this server, since there are no other commands like this. But to click on play again like in Sky and Eggwars seems a good option for me.

Reactions: Noodles99

Chum Chum

Jun 7, 2018
You are not the first to post this request. You will not be the last.
I, the top killer of Duels since 2017 - for 2 years in a row I hold the record of highest kill-count throughout Duels' history. Of 42,000 and going up.
In 2018, about a year ago, I played consistently everyday, until I got 100 kills.

In that time, I have expressed my anger and dissatisfaction, with the problem at hand.
Although my pent-up anger was towards more than just one issue.

And I, completely, and uttermost definitely, in every positive way, do, indeed, agree, with you, Mr. Stxrry.

Best regards: from a player who does not play as much anymore.

Markietjeeeee

Aug 19, 2018
Netherlands,Utrecht
Hey Cubes, when you play Skywars or other some other games you can do /playagain now and /playagain automode like here:
playagain.PNG

Or you can click on the Play Again, Automode or Leave message when you die like here:
Knipsel.PNG

I play Duels regularly, and when I win/lose a Duel you are able to rematch the person you fought. But if you didn't rematch him, you will be sent back to the lobby, which is annoying if you want to play some more Duels.

Obviously, this isn't necessary but I think it's a handy thing for people who want to play again without having to walk back to the NCP in the lobby every time.

I hope this will be added soon.
Kind regards, Starry.
This really should be added. I 100% agree with this idea. We really need this.
+1

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom