Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lynnes

Aug 7, 2017
Argentina
I don't understand why you put that command to play again and a command to put an automatic game when a game ends, it's disgusting, take that out.

Lynnes

Aug 7, 2017
Argentina
But why would that be disgusting? In my opinion, it should just stay, because it does not affect you in any way. The fact that you don't use it doesn't mean that others won't mind if it'd be removed.
Because if you put it on automatically and you don't want to go to another game, you can't do anything, and when you finish the game and want to go to another game, you have to write a command, it's easier to click the button.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Because if you put it on automatically and you don't want to go to another game, you can't do anything, and when you finish the game and want to go to another game, you have to write a command, it's easier to click the button.
I really don't understand what you're suggesting??

Rodeappel

Apr 2, 2017
You can press the cancel button when you don't want to play another game.
Screenshot_8.png

Reactions: Sweetenerera

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
if you’re suggesting to have a play again button, congratulations your suggestion has been implemented...a couple of months ago.

if you’re suggesting to have a command for playagain, it’s already a thing; /playagain now or /playagain auto, more information via /playagain, so congratz another implemented suggestion.

if you’re suggesting to remove /playagain commands, why? it’s up to you whether you use it, I have a keybind for /playagain so no thanks

Reactions: Sweetenerera
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Valyo_nepobedim's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Kazwa wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
happy birthday! :)
Top Bottom