Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

toby-

Dec 13, 2016
does anyone know what the command is to play again? im too lazy to click on that button, just wanna type something. thanks

Reactions: Gl1tchxr and Josher

Fedde2001

Oct 10, 2016
Netherlands
does anyone know what the command is to play again? im too lazy to click on that button, just wanna type something. thanks
Just do "/playagain" in a game.

I guess Im not the only one who thinks clicking one single thing is less effort to type /playagain? xD

But, thanks for the question and answer, learned something today, great :p

Reactions: toby-

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
Dude, I can’t tell if you are joking or high as fu**.
I'll explain a bit more. In auto mode, there is a good reason it only lasts only 1 hour. That is so if someone is afk, they eventually get put back in the lobby.
But if there was a /auto command, people could run scripts to just type that once an hour or so while afk. Then people would be able stay afk in say eggwars games. They rely on teammates to win for them in maps like Mansion or Rome ( Yes, I've seen this ) and get free wins. Same thing would be very easy in games like BlockWars too.

toby-

Dec 13, 2016
I'll explain a bit more. In auto mode, there is a good reason it only lasts only 1 hour. That is so if someone is afk, they eventually get put back in the lobby.
But if there was a /auto command, people could run scripts to just type that once an hour or so while afk. Then people would be able stay afk in say eggwars games. They rely on teammates to win for them in maps like Mansion or Rome ( Yes, I've seen this ) and get free wins. Same thing would be very easy in games like BlockWars too.
That only happens in parties and it lasts longer than an hour..

Er3bos

Dec 4, 2015
You can push the "Automatic Mode" And you don't need to do by your self xD

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
Top Bottom