Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vindicatør

Sep 29, 2020
the Woodland Mansion
minecraft.fandom.com
I am simply suggesting that if you right-click Play Again, it will bring you to the GUI that the NPC of the game brings you too.

For example, if you win a game of SkyWars on a good map and want to play that map again without going to the lobby, and have the ability to select maps, you could right click Play Again to go to the map selector and see if that map is available again.

Or if you are playing solo Lucky Islands and soon want to go to team Lucky Islands, you can right-click Play Again after you finish a last solo game to go to a team game without having to go to the lobby.

React with agree if you want this to be implemented. React with unsure if you are not sure whether you want this implemented or not. React with disagree if you do not want this implemented.

Rushaan

Sep 9, 2021
India
That's a great idea, I have never thought about it but now hearing it, I kinda want it to be implemented. Whenever I get my favorite map in blockwars or lucky islands the next game it always changes and it's not that of a big deal but if this "play again" option would be implemented with the features you said, it would be pretty cool

Reactions: Vindicatør

LazyJacob55

Jul 23, 2021
Nobody knows
I am simply suggesting that if you right-click Play Again, it will bring you to the GUI that the NPC of the game brings you too.

For example, if you win a game of SkyWars on a good map and want to play that map again without going to the lobby, and have the ability to select maps, you could right click Play Again to go to the map selector and see if that map is available again.

Or if you are playing solo Lucky Islands and soon want to go to team Lucky Islands, you can right-click Play Again after you finish a last solo game to go to a team game without having to go to the lobby.

React with agree if you want this to be implemented. React with unsure if you are not sure whether you want this implemented or not. React with disagree if you do not want this implemented.
I understand where you are coming from but to select the map you want to play so technically you can already do it plus if you press play again it might just connect you to same map again

ItsNinjaa

Nov 22, 2020
Agree with the map selection thing, but just from the gamemode you're in to make it fast and not complicated

Apr 15, 2020
I mean I see what it does and what it gives but I don't really find it necessary since loading to the lobby doesn't take 4 minutes. Also if you want to play on the same map again but it's not there then you still will be moved to the lobby and you need to wait.

For the second part is the same answer I gave at the begin: I see what it does and what it give but it isn't such a hell to go to the lobby just to select another mode.

Dutchyyy

Forum Expert
Feb 11, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
I really like this suggestion. There are a few maps that I rather not play on and it's annoying me that I sometimes join maps that I don't like. This would be a good solution for that. Nice suggestion!

Apr 15, 2020
I really like this suggestion. There are a few maps that I rather not play on and it's annoying me that I sometimes join maps that I don't like. This would be a good solution for that. Nice suggestion!
That brings me on a different idea. What if you can select which maps you want to play each time you click the NPC or "play again" button? You can select the maps you don't want to play and select the few you want.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Hello V1ndicatør,

The server team has discussed your suggestion and unfortunately, we have decided to deny it.

When intially talking about your suggestion, we immediately stumbled upon the discussions by how many players this is going to get used. We feel like this is a feature that wouldn't get used enough, to make it worth the development time. Therefore, we have decided to deny this suggestion.

By denying your suggestion, we're hopefully not discouraging you from interacting with our server and platforms!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
You got 400 redaction score!! Congrats!
Top Bottom