• no, just no. ( please explain why )

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Yes!

Votes: 9 75.0%

• Total voters

_EliteStevee

Oct 10, 2017
Wtbdbngehatesgbgenehngq
About a month ago they added a 'play again', it's useful.
but can't they make it better? by adding a map selection!

Disclaimer: sorry for bad english :3

Why do i need a iron rank?

Actually quite easy, just like in the lobby you also need an iron rank + to choose the map.

How do i join it?

Right click on 'play again' when you dont have a rank, this will appear: You need at least iron rank to do this! buy it at: store.cubecraft.net. when you have a rank, this will appear:
2018-05-30_17.28.51.png

Same as in the lobby.

Can i do it with auto play again?

no, you can't

Does this appear in every minigame?

yes! it does :)

Thanks you so much for reading ;)

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
So non rankers will only be able to use the Auto Play Again option, and rankers who choose Play Again are forced to choose a map?

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I don't really like this idea. The play again feature was implemented to quickly join a random game after everybody of your party died. If you want to play on your favorite map, just type /hub, /lobby or something else to return to the lobby, and take 10 more seconds out of your day to select the map you like.

Reactions: _EliteStevee

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
I don't really like this idea. The play again feature was implemented to quickly join a random game after everybody of your party died. If you want to play on your favorite map, just type /hub, /lobby or something else to return to the lobby, and take 10 more seconds out of your day to select the map you like.
Perhaps there could be a forth option on the play again menu called "Choose Map" where you could choose a map

A

A pigeon

Lol no why only iron+, their map select has extra maps, let them have the option to choose extra maps but stones should also be able to choose maps after play again

Top Bottom