Should this be added?

• Yes!

• No!

• Yes, with minor tweaks.

Results are only viewable after voting.

RemiFan

Jan 22, 2017
Swäden
Hello! I'm sure all of you reading this have been in a party once. And you've probably played a game before aswell.
Something that's really annoying is when you're playing in a party on teams, and the "Play Again" button feels like placing you in teams of 5 instead of the party size. You always need to leave the game completely and find a new 2 player map (or however big the party is) to be able to play just the two of you. Thus making the "Play Again" feature useless.

What I suggest is a button you can click to enable parties always joining the same sized games as the party.
Screenshot_34.png

By clicking the lever it'll activate the party sized games and by clicking it again (could change to a redstone torch whilst activated) you'd deactivate it.

Sometimes there are no maps for the specific amount of players, and if that's the case it could simply show an error message in chat and either join a random game or place you in a lobby.

This is something that's been annoying me for ages while playing, and I'm sure it's the same for a lot of other players. If you'd like to change anything feel free to let me know!

Mara_Dibella

Nov 23, 2019
I love this idea. When Im in a party I never use the ' play again 'buttom becaus I will never end up in the right map with the right party size.
Ur suggestion should be added:)

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there,
I agree It's very annoying when you're playing in a party and you get on a map that is either too big or too small to fit your party in. This would be a great addition and very useful.

+1

zMigi_

Jun 1, 2017
AmigoLand
zmigi.ca
Pronouns
They/Them
I agree to this, even when you have bigger parties with the play again you get into games of smaller teams making you leave because the party doesnt fit in one team

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
GiGaGekkies wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday
vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Top Bottom