Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ultimg5

Member
Nov 24, 2020
3
5
4
19
Usually, there are going to be people who would want to play egg wars but they only have 3 people. the problem is that you are going to have to play with an extra to actually play with 3 friends most people (including me) really dislike it so what i' here to say is please make trios a thing.
 

Ko7a

Well-Known Member
Nov 22, 2020
113
117
119
20
Egypt and Germany
Pronouns
He/Him
I don’t think this is a large enough problem to be implemented
To be honest as a Bedrock player they should add trios for most of the games because now Cube Craft is just a 2 player or 4 player game. Either there is no space for a 3rd friend or either there is another space left for a random player who you can't really communicate with. But as FriedMercury21 said it isn't really a big problem, but it would be something nice to have.
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Top Bottom