Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RicFerramenta

Member
Apr 21, 2021
4
0
7
28
Hi,

I was in my skyblock island finishing mobtrap for the kill 1000 mobs quest. At the end of the build i place some spawners in it, and then after i rejoin the server some of those spawners weren´t there. They didn't come to my in inventory. Was this a "World Saving..." bug?

Thanks for your help,

- Ric




2021-06-18_16.40.18.png
2021-06-18_16.40.25.png
2021-06-18_16.40.34.png
 

koenples

Well-Known Member
Jan 3, 2016
4
0
77
21
I'm having the same problem, I've lost 3 magma cube spawners, 5 pigmen spawners and some hoppers
 
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on kristiankunc's profile.
happy birthday! 🍰
lnlnvxyy wrote on Capitan's profile.
always you goat cubecraft team
lnlnvxyy wrote on Capitan's profile.
the best forever capitan best wishies i hope you are enjoy today
Verbramdt wrote on lnlnvxyy's profile.
Thanks for the follow! :)
Itz1Helmut wrote on lnlnvxyy's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom