• Total voters

gaIaxy

Novice Member
Feb 28, 2020
your mom's house
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
They/Them
Even though I typically play on PC, I was thinking it would be nice for mobile players to play games only with other mobile players. The touchscreen controls make it quite hard for mobile players to win. Mobile players using controllers and keyboards should be placed with everyone else though, and those using touchscreen should still be able to play with the other players using controllers and keyboards in a party.

Reactions: Jiivan

FnigePython

Sep 7, 2019
the land down under
Pronouns
She/Her
It is not possible to do that, as it isn't a thing Cube can choose to do. Mojang would have to develop a version only available for mobile users
Hive does it, but i disagree for different reasons.

1. Hackers can run free because its harder for mobile players to report than PC players (Yes there more hackers on mobile)

2. I like dealing with hackers often personally

Skqrrt

Aug 13, 2020
Netherlands
I think that’s a great idea but I don’t know how many mobile players there are atm so maybe the waiting tile for a game will be too long

zhen3441

Aug 9, 2020
United States
This is a good idea, however, bedrock supports mobile, console, and PC so it would be impossible to separate mobile from console and PC players. The closest CubeCraft can do is to rank players and put them in games with people of the same skill level as them.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Top Bottom