• PIZZA BECAUSE I LUV THE MAP

• FOREST BECAUSE I LUV THE MAP

• NONE (idk why you'd pick this) >:-\

Results are only viewable after voting.

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
every one has own opinion. CUbecraft can't make those 2 map spawn rate faster for only cretin person

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
To me, Pizza and Forest are the best maps yet there's barley any of them. Should they have increased spawn rates?
Tags:
@Mac @zDutchie @CyanYellow @iLoveYouu @Snap @Wolfii @HackersDontWin @YounB
Tags that aren't staff:
@Spyro The Dragon @jollow250 @Ping Ether @ThatGrimCreeper
Feel free to tag more :D
i like both the maps however i feel once again the rate at which they are in isn't out of the question it is more you aren't online when they appear because i see them all the time it is all a matter of, well i don't want to say "luck" but kind of a similar point
though these are great maps

Reactions: Mr_Riolu_

Mr_Riolu_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2016
Treasure town :D
i like both the maps however i feel once again the rate at which they are in isn't out of the question it is more you aren't online when they appear because i see them all the time it is all a matter of, well i don't want to say "luck" but kind of a similar point
though these are great maps
I need more luck :(

Reactions: Injunction

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I need more luck :(
the thing about changing it is that would literally do nothing because if they accepted these [other than vegetables, for different reasons] then it would just cause mayhem because people would be asking for different maps to show up more but up to the point where you are just making maps do the same thing as they normally do

Reactions: Mr_Riolu_

Mr_Riolu_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2016
Treasure town :D
the thing about changing it is that would literally do nothing because if they accepted these [other than vegetables, for different reasons] then it would just cause mayhem because people would be asking for different maps to show up more but up to the point where you are just making maps do the same thing as they normally do
True, I want vegetables to come back ;-;

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thunder wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday!
Reesle wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday, Cool Designer! 🥳
Mintypie231 wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎂
parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
Top Bottom