Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mr_Riolu_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2016
Treasure town :D
Who's up to build a soccer (football) field/statium on the weekend? @Donald Trump @iLoveYouu @Ping Ether @YounB @Yoya @hgbf @HackersDontWin @Nikoshka @TheJeroen @Delta (_Marvelouss) @zDutchie @CyanYellow @Orangeric88 @Illuminatie @Thefty @Brittley ey @iSavageSardine @JustLoveIt @Pandrai @ThatGrimCreeper @jollow250 tag more if you want :3 respond if you want too join us :) (sorry for double tag, just thought it would be better like this) (inspired from the Great Wall of egg wars) yes this'll be in egg wars :p We shall name the team: Egg Warriors and the Statium will be: Cubecraft Center :D

Last edited:

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
Who's up to build a soccer (football) field/statium on the weekend? @Donald Trump @iLoveYouu @Ping Ether @YounB @Yoya @hgbf @HackersDontWin @Nikoshka @TheJeroen @Delta (_Marvelouss) @zDutchie @CyanYellow @Orangeric88 @Illuminatie @Thefty @Brittley ey @iSavageSardine @JustLoveIt @Pandrai tag more if you want :3 respond if you want too join us :) (sorry for double tag, just thought it would be better like this) (inspired from the Great Wall of egg wars) yes this'll be in egg wars :p We shall name the team: Egg Warriors and the Statium will be: Cubecraft Center :D
Actually in egg Wars it would look pretty bad cause it's sandstone only. What about Creative? We get more blocks.

Reactions: Mr_Riolu_

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
But... but... It would be a greater feat in egg wars :( just like @Donald Trump 's wall
Bruh XD, okay then I've a better idea. We can make the Trump wall on AZTEC map. And then I'll do the Trump office. You guys can do a Soccer field inside the US territory while some others do the Mexican side. That would be AWESOME but will take a long time. Some towers aside and a hotel? @Maybeline Almost forgot you.

Last edited:

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Who's up to build a soccer (football) field/statium on the weekend? @Donald Trump @iLoveYouu @Ping Ether @YounB @Yoya @hgbf @HackersDontWin @Nikoshka @TheJeroen @Delta (_Marvelouss) @zDutchie @CyanYellow @Orangeric88 @Illuminatie @Thefty @Brittley ey @iSavageSardine @JustLoveIt @Pandrai tag more if you want :3 respond if you want too join us :) (sorry for double tag, just thought it would be better like this) (inspired from the Great Wall of egg wars) yes this'll be in egg wars :p We shall name the team: Egg Warriors and the Statium will be: Cubecraft Center :D
Hey, Could I build?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom