Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerynn

May 5, 2019
The Netherlands
Hey,

I think since 2/3 days i have really pig problems with my ping on cubecraft! I have no where else these problems with my ping. I have tested my ping several times with code things and i my internet browser ping was: 10/20 and my ping on cube should be around 15/24 ping. But when i log in i have around 50/200ping. I have contacted my provider but they also said that the problem is on cubecraft.

I have put in around 100+ euro in the server and now i got this issue what makes the server not fun any more for me with this lag.

I hope someone can help me with this!
- YoshiWRLD

Vrachtschip

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
Your ping on the server has nothing to do with your providers ping. According some threads, the server is located in France. So if you live near France your ping will be better. 50-200 is still great compared to the ping for American players 😄

How can they improve it? Thats simple to say but hard to do: adding more servers in other regions.

Reqix

Novice Member
Nov 7, 2020
Sweden
Your ping on the server has nothing to do with your providers ping. According some threads, the server is located in France. So if you live near France your ping will be better. 50-200 is still great compared to the ping for American players 😄

How can they improve it? Thats simple to say but hard to do: adding more servers in other regions.
He is dutch.

Reactions: Zerynn

Zerynn

May 5, 2019
The Netherlands

I see what you mean, but I live in the Netherlands and i have playing with 20 ping all the time and now? and 50-200 is really bad late kb hits not registering ect. And about the American players, they have high ping all the time what i shoudn't have.

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
50-200 is still great compared to the ping for American players 😄
I don't think 50-200 is good. It's like the ping in Spanish/Turkey (no offence) which is you take knockback really late. .He tested it on different servers, checked his own wifi and on CubeCraft his ping is going down outta nowhere.
He's trying to get help from people, what you said has not changed anything.

Reactions: Zerynn

Vrachtschip

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
I see what you mean, but I live in the Netherlands and i have playing with 20 ping all the time and now? and 50-200 is really bad late kb hits not registering ect. And about the American players, they have high ping all the time what i shoudn't have.
I live in The Netherlands as well and got around 70 ping🙂
It was less before, but there are more players now so that must be the reason.
He's trying to get help from people, what you said has not changed anything.
I think there is nothing we can do about it, this is a problem for CC 😉

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
just lost 12 games to hackers, imposter blocks, and lag.
This is first day since 5 months ago where i got more losses than wins.
Even with mobile queueing and a new device the lag makes it so i actually had more chance to win against pc players than mobiles in california

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom