• No.

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I personally would love to see an all around FAQ thread with answers to the most common questions at the top of the forums or somewhere that is looked at a lot ♡ I think @Snap is making something like this soon as she hinted at it before but that is only a guess :P

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
People that complain about hackers tend to not read anything and just posts... Wont do much...

Reactions: Spinnypoo

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
People that complain about hackers tend to not read anything and just posts... Wont do much...
That is true, I mean if you check this thread: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/veiws.181621/#post-764643 *@jollow250

Some people tend to not read but rush into things. Some don't think about it till it is done. This may or may not work. And people will still post about hackers. So I'm pretty indecisive about this thread

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Actually we and they don't have to make threads about hackers. We all know that the Developers are busy with making their own Anti-Cheat so we must have patience for that, the people that don't have patience make threads about hackers etc. They actually have to listen to us.

L

Lepzi

No point just record them and then you end up winning and they lose.

Firewand

Oct 19, 2016
My iphone 8
Guys I don't know if you understand. I am saying they should create a pinned post on suggestions simply saying that an anticheat is in progress. It doesn't destroy anything, even if it decreases has threads but 10% it'll be worth it....

Reactions: Jaldung

Firewand

Oct 19, 2016
My iphone 8
So basically a complaints section? not a good idea at all, even then people would still post their hacker related threads in the wrong place. As usual.
(Sorry I didn't mean to necro post) I doing know what you mean but why can they just lock it dude?

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Eli's profile.
oh noes
happy late birthday eli!!!!
Xi1m wrote on eddytheeagle88's profile.
if youre a partner on the discord server, shouldnt you also be partner on here?
Malek_kh wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🌹
Malek_kh wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday! :heart:
Tripleee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom