Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 489420

so i made a fall auto farm ith pigmens to farm gold ingot and gold nuggets but using 12 spawners lvlv 1 and waiting 12 hours i didnt get any gold ingots

im not sure if its a bug,
anyone have any idea what should i do?

AlperenSV

Novice Member
Jan 21, 2017
First of all the % of dropping gold ingot is very very low. (In vanilla it's %2.5 / I might be wrong)
Secondly, I think killing pigmans manually is much more beneficial. They drop exp, and with a looting enchanted sword, it could drop gold ingot more often. I did try to use a pigman farm. In the end, they didn't drop a single golden ingot. My progress is 22/50 and... yes it's painful.

Jul 14, 2020
I agree with AlperenSV, but I have a afk farm and I get loads of gold. Never dropped straight up gold ingots, but enough to make about 5 in one hour in nuggets

TarSe

Jul 3, 2020
ingots are a kind of ¨special drop¨, they are only obtained if you kill them manually

D

Deleted member 489420

ingots are a kind of ¨special drop¨, they are only obtained if you kill them manually
I dont think so, on vanilla minecraf if u do pigmen farm u can still get ingots but its like 0.1%

TarSe

Jul 3, 2020
I dont think so, on vanilla minecraf if u do pigmen farm u can still get ingots but its like 0.1%
I think it works too if one of your wolves kills it
1595090194919.png

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on mysticil's profile.
Welcome to the forums I hope you will enjoy your stay here!:D
Cool reaction score:
IMG_5407.jpeg

Thanks @TheOrderOfSapphire for being my 3333rd lol
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on matmat's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D If you need help just dm me or other staff and we will be happy to help you. ^-^
Reesle wrote on matmat's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! :)
You’re cool for joining 😎
UncleSpect wrote on Desiderata's profile.
henlo haha
Top Bottom