Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CheesySteveey

Novice Member
Jul 13, 2021
76
167
49
Pig
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi. ImPatsman and I have been doing skyblock. For some reason when we are both on the island the Pigman just die when they fall. When just one of us is there, they survive.



Bedrock Edition

Please fix this
 

Xavi | Goofy

Customer Support 💙
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
757
1,031
204
Belgium
help.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
When more people are on the island the mobs take more damage but also do more damage if I’m not mistaking. This feature is implemented and not a bug! 😉☺️
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

DcRubik wrote on Nollq's profile.
Gratzz
I'm back, as a question, I've been sooooo busy with life and just noticed that Cubecraft's Owner rank has returned. Does it have any prefix on the network? Thanks :D
Lord Spidy wrote on Nollq's profile.
Yeya nolle congrats!! Good luck with the trial!!!
Omg soon Halloween month!!
1d7a42f0f1429ed47aaedd7a587b651c.jpg
Top Bottom