Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

eshuren1

Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2014
My Laptop
Heres my song that I made not too long ago. At 1:30 is my favorite part so if you wanna skip there you can :33 but I hope this helps you! Good luck with your piano writing :)

SoccerNinjaPro

Jun 3, 2014
Greece
if you're not already, you should do this professionally, cuz your awesome!
Ty :)
Heres my song that I made not too long ago. At 1:30 is my favorite part so if you wanna skip there you can :33 but I hope this helps you! Good luck with your piano writing :)

HOLY SHIZ
Dude, your better than me ;) keep it up, I love the idea of your writing... How long have you been writing music? Also I think to even make this song better you should add a higher part, possibly like a verse. ( that's what I like to do, you don't have to ) Anyway keep it up! If you make any new song send them to me Becuase you are excellent. Keep it up, and yes, you've definitely inspired me :)

Reactions: eshuren1

eshuren1

Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2014
My Laptop
Ty :)

HOLY SHIZ
Dude, your better than me ;) keep it up, I love the idea of your writing... How long have you been writing music? Also I think to even make this song better you should add a higher part, possibly like a verse. ( that's what I like to do, you don't have to ) Anyway keep it up! If you make any new song send them to me Becuase you are excellent. Keep it up, and yes, you've definitely inspired me :)
thanks so much! To be honest thats actually the only piece i've written xD i made it last week so I kinda just started xD but thanks man! And hey, you're great too and have been doing this a lot longer than I have so you have a lot more experience with writing music :) but anyways, i'm glad this helped you and i look forward to seeing your next piece!!! :D

Reactions: SoccerNinjaPro

SoccerNinjaPro

Jun 3, 2014
Greece
I mean, I can't even get the song out of my head, and it's so nice and complex, so many sounds going on at the same time, and dude, your like one of the best composers I know (In person)

SoccerNinjaPro

Jun 3, 2014
Greece
thanks so much! To be honest thats actually the only piece i've written xD i made it last week so I kinda just started xD but thanks man! And hey, you're great too and have been doing this a lot longer than I have so you have a lot more experience with writing music :) but anyways, i'm glad this helped you and i look forward to seeing your next piece!!! :D
You to, and your music is just great. I love the style, Ima try and make a song with that style now xD

ItsYaBoyJavid

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2014
Earth
Oh my :o that is very well executed.....
lNEg8.gif
keep posting more tbh.

SGTkuzey

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Mordor
Hey guys, I made a thread of another song I made and you all liked it and wanted me to post another on, so, I decided to make another one so here you Guys go!

Title: Execute

Theme: Spooky

Video:

(Decided to make a Halloween song, and I just made it this weekend, so sorry for the late posting that I promised.)

P.S.
Thanks for all of you guys complementing me and giving me support :)
@javid1234b, @BlueMoon475, @eshuren1 ,@Saradabaschi, @PinkStr3ak, @Pickles_pussycat, @Younisssssss, @simbajade, and @Trickmaster wanted me to post another song so here ha go! ;)
around 1:20 was pretty cool. I like it. Keep doing what you're doing, and check out piano dubstep if you haven't already, it'd make an amazing one

SoccerNinjaPro

Jun 3, 2014
Greece
I'm still learning piano... :(
I'm no good at composing songs though...
Good luck! And don't worry just go with your flow :) You will see your talent.
around 1:20 was pretty cool. I like it. Keep doing what you're doing, and check out piano dubstep if you haven't already, it'd make an amazing one
I love dubstep, and I'll look up some piano dubstep songs. But thanks! :)
I can't piano like you can, my hand co-ordination sucks. Awesome work though! Lovin it! :)
Thanks, and don't worry, you'll find your talent :) (I bet you already have, but anyway...)
Oh my :eek: that is very well executed.....
lNEg8.gif
keep posting more tbh.
Thanks, I'm currently working on a song, I've been pretty busy. And nice joke btw xD

Reactions: ItsYaBoyJavid
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom