Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No

• Just add the cosmetic pets in in lobbies

• Total voters

We1rdPenguin

May 6, 2020
I feel that skyblock could benefit from pets. Pets would be summonable via a spawn egg and picked up by punching the pet to open a GUI that asks if you want to pick up the pet. The pets would be nameable, but not have a leveling or rarity system, so that they differ from hypixel skyblock. The pets I would suggest are:
  1. Black cat pet, this could be obtained via the “Don’t cross paths” quest, the quest will be one of the first quests in the game, and will be completed by dying in the void 50 times. This pet will give mobs a higher critical chance against you, and will give you a higher chance to get poisonous potatoes, this is useful in the “Potato peels” quest as poisonous potato drop rate is very low
  2. Snowman pet, this could be obtained from a quest in which you kill 50 snowman bosses, this will be unlocked after getting Arctic armor, it will be a snowman boss, except it will fight for you and will have infinite health and deal one damage point per snowball, it will also be useful for grinding snow as it will bring a snow path wherever it walks, if this is a bit op snow paths will have a cool down, such as 10 seconds or more

Savvy

Aug 31, 2019
Yes, pets in skyblock will be epic. But have to reason out the amount of pets given due to the possibility of losing them.
-I'll let others come up with ideas for how to obtain them since I hardly play skyblock.

We1rdPenguin

May 6, 2020
I think that they should be unkillable and you can only use one at a time, but that’s just my opinion

Pineapple

Forum Expert
Apr 27, 2020
the Pizza Parlor
I don’t really like this idea. It would seem like cubecraft is trying to be like Hypixel which I doubt any of the admins want and I don’t want it either. If you could have it as a cosmetic only I’d be fine, but since it has perks to it, I don’t like it.

Jul 11, 2020
But just the amount that it would make things be produced easier, and obviously they would t call it minions. But I know what your saying. It wouldn’t be a good look to just blatantly take it from hypixel but it would definitely be sick if they could find a middle ground.

We1rdPenguin

May 6, 2020
They have kind of found a middle ground. If you are offline and come back online, crops do a calculation and grow accordingly, so kind of a mid ground

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom