Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
I think this is a great idea. I’m not very familiar with Bedrock, so I’m not in the place to criticize. But I think I can try my best to reply at the very least. :)

Most servers with cosmetics such as pets or companions have a naming system, so I think it would work perfectly. I’m also confused whether you mean recolours of pets or coloured names, but if it’s about coloured names then yes. I think you should be able to use formatting along with naming the pets too. I don’t think recolours would work well, but who knows. Of course the names would still have to be appropriate, as you mentioned yourself.

Reactions: UndexdZombie

UndexdZombie

Novice Member
Nov 6, 2021
The Graveyard
youtube.com
I think this is a great idea. I’m not very familiar with Bedrock, so I’m not in the place to criticize. But I think I can try my best to reply at the very least. :)

Most servers with cosmetics such as pets or companions have a naming system, so I think it would work perfectly. I’m also confused whether you mean recolours of pets or coloured names, but if it’s about coloured names then yes. I think you should be able to use formatting along with naming the pets too. I don’t think recolours would work well, but who knows. Of course the names would still have to be appropriate, as you mentioned yourself.
Colours of names, its a problem i have apologies

do you mean vips can have colored pets or pets with colored names
Coloured names

Idk whether anyone may have suggested this, i considered this pretty cool, u can name ur pets to whatever name (not inappropriately) and VIP's can have colours to there pets? This would be cool however is only a suggestion :)
By what I mean colours, i mean coloured names, sry for grammar everyone! :)

Reactions: Hoshi

Melvinou9

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2020
France
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello TrueZombe!!

Your idea is a real great one, it would make pets way more personalized and we could make them having cool name or referring to someone we like or a joke we made with someone.

Using colors in their names could be a perk only for VIP is in my opinion not nesessary but it could add a value to the people buying digital products from cube for having VIP Level.

In the end, a very wonderful idea who deserved to be viewed by the staff and taken in consideration!

Kindly,
Melvin the Arctic Fox ;p

xJupaa

Novice Member
Dec 25, 2021
earth
Pronouns
He/Him
agree yeah would be cool but some ppl maybe name their party some bad words a filter should be addd to it

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Verideta wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congrats on 500 messages!
Mintypie231 wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎉
Mintypie231 wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎂 🎉
Basketman wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday Mivke 🥳
Basketman wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎉
Top Bottom