Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
I think this is a great idea. I’m not very familiar with Bedrock, so I’m not in the place to criticize. But I think I can try my best to reply at the very least. :)

Most servers with cosmetics such as pets or companions have a naming system, so I think it would work perfectly. I’m also confused whether you mean recolours of pets or coloured names, but if it’s about coloured names then yes. I think you should be able to use formatting along with naming the pets too. I don’t think recolours would work well, but who knows. Of course the names would still have to be appropriate, as you mentioned yourself.

Reactions: UndexdZombie

UndexdZombie

Novice Member
Nov 6, 2021
The Graveyard
youtube.com
I think this is a great idea. I’m not very familiar with Bedrock, so I’m not in the place to criticize. But I think I can try my best to reply at the very least. :)

Most servers with cosmetics such as pets or companions have a naming system, so I think it would work perfectly. I’m also confused whether you mean recolours of pets or coloured names, but if it’s about coloured names then yes. I think you should be able to use formatting along with naming the pets too. I don’t think recolours would work well, but who knows. Of course the names would still have to be appropriate, as you mentioned yourself.
Colours of names, its a problem i have apologies

do you mean vips can have colored pets or pets with colored names
Coloured names

Idk whether anyone may have suggested this, i considered this pretty cool, u can name ur pets to whatever name (not inappropriately) and VIP's can have colours to there pets? This would be cool however is only a suggestion :)
By what I mean colours, i mean coloured names, sry for grammar everyone! :)

Reactions: Hoshi

Melvinou9

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2020
France
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello TrueZombe!!

Your idea is a real great one, it would make pets way more personalized and we could make them having cool name or referring to someone we like or a joke we made with someone.

Using colors in their names could be a perk only for VIP is in my opinion not nesessary but it could add a value to the people buying digital products from cube for having VIP Level.

In the end, a very wonderful idea who deserved to be viewed by the staff and taken in consideration!

Kindly,
Melvin the Arctic Fox ;p

xJupaa

Novice Member
Dec 25, 2021
earth
Pronouns
He/Him
agree yeah would be cool but some ppl maybe name their party some bad words a filter should be addd to it

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ehlli's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thunder wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy birthday!
Minecraft is 15 years old now.
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy birt Yuta. Don't give out any rings to people
AnolTongi wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom