Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should there be a /ptime feature in EggWars?

• Total voters

xJew

Feb 18, 2018
In my opinion, there should be a /ptime command in EggWars, as there is not a voting selection for time of day. You would be able to select any time you wanted. ((0-24,000) about full day cycle) This could possibly help out FPS, which would improve the quality of the player's game. It would also just be nice to be able to see whatever type of sky we like. I think it should be implemented for Iron/Lapiz and higher, as it isn't that much of a game changing feature. This would be a neat little edition, and it might make people enjoy the game, and play it more.

Please leave your thoughts and opinions in the comments below :)

Last edited:

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I love playing at night inside of games (mainly because I love how the sun looks, and you are usually building in most games so I can see the sun in the void as I build :p) and it just generally looks fantastic. I know lots of people don't like nighttime because they don't have gamma or full bright so if this is possible to even create, I would like to see it. :)

Reactions: Despacito 2
L

Lightning McQueen

PLEASE YES. Do you remember the glitch where we had daylight cycle in eggwars. Maps were gorgeous. I need this in FFA too.

D

Deleted member 352903

Great idea, I would like to see this implemented.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
Top Bottom