Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Can you give me permission to use 'SOLO' and 'TEAM' letters?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Andre1518

Sep 23, 2016
I will ask the Cubecraft Games Staff Team if I can use your 'SOLO' and 'TEAM' letters in my server:

Please answer me if you are ok or not with the idea.

I just need you to give me permission. I will make sure to post that the 'SOLO' and 'TEAM' are not copyied, you gave me permission, so please answer.

Attachments

• 2017-03-04_11.36.16.png
    2017-03-04_11.36.16.png
    178.2 KB · Views: 118

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Ofcourse you can make that. Copying something small like this isn't the same as copying a map or lobby for example. I don't belong to the staff team, but I can guarantee you that you may use those letters. It's a Minecraft creation, and a lot of other big server use those kinds of letters, so feel free to use them :)

Reactions: Andre1518

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
I will ask the Cubecraft Games Staff Team if I can use your 'SOLO' and 'TEAM' letters in my server:

Please answer me if you are ok or not with the idea.

I just need you to give me permission. I will make sure to post that the 'SOLO' and 'TEAM' are not copyied, you gave me permission, so please answer.
Btw just adding. If you have a question like this, I do not think it is wise to post a thread about it. Next time ask a staff member in a msg/dm/conversation :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

AnolTongi wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Xi1m wrote on caraMel's profile.
i really like chocolate, do you?
caraMel wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ✨
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
marshduck11 wrote on Livvv's profile.
The first sentence said "sometimes life does't give you what you want" the second one is incomplete so far only saying "not because you don't" I'm excited to see what the last sentence says!
Top Bottom