Oct 17, 2017
California
osu.ppy.sh
Heyo!

I am aware that egg wars is a unique game mode from
  • Bedwars
  • Money wars
  • Cake wars
  • Etc, and there’s different features and ways to play.

But I believe that we should add this feature to eggwars.
I believe that when you purchase a wooden tool that it should stay as a permnant purchase.

Picture this scenario:

You’ve just finished collecting all of the items you needed to upgrade your egg defense, weapons. And tools. But there is a player spotted at your island.. and you know you can’t get there in time so you jump off the map to get their faster to kill him. Well.. the thing is once you spawn back in you have no weapons of any sort to kill him/her with and it leaves you kind of vulnerable and defenseless. The player will just keep spam killing you until they get a perfect opportunity to destroy your egg, and you in the process.

But! If you were to spawn with the wooden sword that you purchased you could have the chance to defend yourself from the player. Note that if this is a feature, only the wooden swords are permanent to keep the OP factor out of conversation.

Let me know if you agree or disagree!

-Aund

Reactions: Maurits de Ruiter

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Heyo!

• Bedwars
  • Money wars
  • Cake wars

I believe that when you purchase a wooden tool that it should stay as a permnant purchase.

Picture this scenario:

You’ve just finished collecting all of the items you needed to upgrade your egg defense, weapons. And tools. But there is a player spotted at your island.. and you know you can’t get there in time so you jump off the map to get their faster to kill him. Well.. the thing is once you spawn back in you have no weapons of any sort to kill him/her with and it leaves you kind of vulnerable and defenseless. The player will just keep spam killing you until they get a perfect opportunity to destroy your egg, and you in the process.

But! If you were to spawn with the wooden sword that you purchased you could have the chance to defend yourself from the player. Note that if this is a feature, only the wooden swords are permanent to keep the OP factor out of conversation.

-Aund
I think this is a good idea... but I don't think cubecraft wants to copy other servers

Reactions: Aund

Dogfisher

Novice Member
Apr 19, 2017
I don't think starter weapons would be any good. I fight often on eggwars and have to win 2v1s or 3v1s and if they all had weapons then killing them wouldn't do much. Maybe a kit with a weapon could be an alternative. Sorry

Reactions: giesko and Aund

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Another idea from another server, Hypixel does this and I do not agree, to me its a bit too overpowered, and useless so I disagree

Reactions: Aund

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
No, they didn't add it in as it makes the defender more powerful. EggWars has a different type of balance, and BedWars is balanced in its own ways. Changing stuff would affect the balance, so no from me. I'm not saying that it isn't a good idea, just that it would affect the balance.

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
NO DISAGREEE BAD IDEA everyone would gona suicicde all the time and building yourself in would be pointless so it would be impossible to destroy an egg

Edgeless

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Heyo!

• Bedwars
  • Money wars
  • Cake wars

Picture this scenario:

-Aund
It's kinda copying Hypixel

Reactions: Keanu

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
If I'm correct, hypixel did copy eggwars, right?
We could say that, but Bedwars technically existed a while before Eggwars came to be. The Bedwars I'm talking about was on another server.

I wouldn't add this.
That's simply because respawning players would be able to have a weapon each time they come back, making it almost impossible to do a rush after someone's just gotten obsidian. Even in the late-game this could be incredibly annoying since it can tear through armour.
If someone's on your island and you're too far away to save your egg, so be it. You should've kept spatial awareness in the back of your mind. This is no reason to add a respawn mechanic where you're always ready to do a decent amount of damage on respawn.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom