Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want to see this as a permanent map?

• Yes

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • No(?)

Votes: 25 78.1%

• Total voters

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
A large, beautiful and comfortable to play on map.Much room for pvp, a lot of space in the middle and many chests.Connected to the middle sub-mid islands which are just good.
What’s better for a permanent map?
Since Cubecraft doesn’t really pay much attention to the event overall I don’t think it’s going to be a mistake if that map gets added permanently.There isn’t lobby hunt, special cubelets or etc.Just two maps and sale.
I suggest adding this map as a permanent one but renaming it to Love.

Reactions: Sjorty

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Valentines is pretty much a seasonal map hence the name. I understand that it is great to pvp on and such, but it would be extremely odd to have a love-themed map for Valentines in the middle of summer etc. and changing it's name to Love wouldn't help fix it.
And besides, there are a few other similar maps (Take Arcade for example) that have a lot of room for pvp. Sure the middle is larger for Valentines, but same concept.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
A large, beautiful and comfortable to play on map.Much room for pvp, a lot of space in the middle and many chests.Connected to the middle sub-mid islands which are just good.
Since Cubecraft doesn’t really pay much attention to the event overall I don’t think it’s going to be a mistake if that map gets added permanently.There isn’t lobby hunt, special cubelets or etc.Just two maps and sale.

That would remove the one thing that even gave Cubecraft any form of update for Valentine's day. After talking to Cam he said this:

"Also, I saw your message on the valentine's thread. Sorry that you're disappointed with the update. I have edited the start of the thread to explain more about why the update is mini. This update was fully me, I had one dev for 1 hour to get a bedrock map working (Valentine's). All of the other developers are very busy with our "untitled survival in the sky game". I'm extremely lucky that I had the time to release this mini update. Everyone else in the office just wanted to forget about Valentine's and focus on our new game, I didn't want that, I wanted to release at least something, yes it's old content, but it's better than nothing."

So it's not like they don't care it's just that their priorities are all on this new game, whether I agree with that or not, I think this may have been a one-time occurrence.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Valentines is pretty much a seasonal map hence the name. I understand that it is great to pvp on and such, but it would be extremely odd to have a love-themed map for Valentines in the middle of summer etc. and changing it's name to Love wouldn't help fix it.
And besides, there are a few other similar maps (Take Arcade for example) that have a lot of room for pvp. Sure the middle is larger for Valentines, but same concept.
I don’t know it’s just a very beautiful and nice map.As far as I know people don’t dislike it.
But maybe since they didn’t have almost any time for the real event they are not going to have time to add an map permanently if the community want.

Reactions: Dokter

Dokter

Dec 8, 2019
The Netherlands
I voted no, the best option would be to “retheme” the valentine’s map so like the pink glass in the middle gets replaced by blue glass for a riverlike style and also changing the spawn islands to something similar. So the layout will be almost the exact same but without a Valentine’s theme because a lot of people like the layout (excluding me but I also want to keep it in skywars because there’s not a lot of/no maps similar to this one)

Reactions: ImJunior

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
Just remake/revamp the map with the same lay-out and a completely different look, that should be better. Cause as other people said; this is like the only valentine thingy on CubeCraft.

Reactions: Ma7mouD and Dokter

Sjorty

Aug 3, 2017
Nederland
Yes i agree!

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
I think that like all the cubecraft maps that are there when valentines ends are already repetitive, in the future the same thing would happen with valentines, that what is special about that particular map will end up being something normal and current.

iMischa

Feb 5, 2020

I think it's a bad idea because it's not always valentines, it's a great map, but it's for the season.

Trueno

Jan 25, 2020
México.
This is not convenient since it is an exclusive map of Valentine's Day, and if it becomes permanent at the time that Valentine's Day returns, it would not be funny since we would have it all year.:P

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I love the mix of the spring and birthday lobby. Wish it lasted longer than a week.
IMG_5318.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday! Have an awesome day on your special day ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday my friend ^-^ 🐸
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on RAFIXD's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
JokeKaedee wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🐸 <3
Top Bottom