Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

IyanRS

Feb 13, 2016
I've been permanently banned for teaming in SkyWars. And yeah, it's very unfair because they don't tell you that you can get a permanent ban, so i just wanted to warn people that permanent bans don't seem to be just for hackers. You shouldn't play with your friends on this server because you can get banned, be aware.

Reactions: jclle

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
What is your username?

Also, it is fair because you chose to continue teaming despite after getting banned for the first time and then so on which is why you are perm banned. You don't need a warning before you get perm banned considering it's your own fault for teaming.

Teaming/Crossteaming
Teaming is defined as intentionally working together with an enemy player in a solo mode game. Crossteaming is defined as intentionally working together with an enemy player in a team mode game. Both teaming and crossteaming are strictly prohibited in games with both solo and team modes available, as well as solo featured games. Featured games will host solo games such as Survival Games, but as there will be a team Survival Games hosted in the future, teaming is not allowed in the solo version.

Punishment track: 1 day ban → 7 day ban → 30 day ban → Permanent ban
Decided to link the punishment track for a better understanding of how many bans there are before perm. And also, there is a warning message that shows up at the start of every game that tells you that teaming isn't allowed in solo. But you chose to ignore that i'm assuming.

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
I've been permanently banned for teaming in SkyWars. And yeah, it's very unfair because they don't tell you that you can get a permanent ban
If you read the rules, you'd know that. Staff members are not the ones to be blamed in this situation, especially after you kept breaking the same rule over and over again and you were very aware that what you were doing was wrong, so now you have to face the consequences. It's a little too obvious that not only hackers get permanently removed from the server for repeatedly disrespecting server rules.
You shouldn't play with your friends on this server because you can get banned, be aware.
You don't just get banned for no reason. If you behave and play fair, there's nothing to be worried about.

IyanRS

Feb 13, 2016
My Username is "Protonsito" and I know it's my fault to continue teaming but I thought that only temporary bans could be obtained for doing so. I guess I just didn't know the risks of doing it but now I understand it. Thanks for your reply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom