• It is cool

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • It is trash

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters

Andiesgames

Feb 16, 2020
Hello,

I came with an idea because I am perm muted.
The idea, a list of keywords that muted players can use, like:
GG
Hello
I am (perm) muted
I can't talk
I am <level>
I am <rank>

Reactions: luv!

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
I'll have to disagree with this since the whole purpose of being muted is that you should not be able to talk at all. Things like GG, hello, I am <level/rank> are things muted players shouldn't be able to say.

Though, something like I can't talk is quite useful, but in a different way. I'd rather like to see something like, when you mention the player in question in the chat, Hey, this player is currently muted and isn't able to respond to your message.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
I'll have to disagree with this since the whole purpose of being muted is that you should not be able to talk at all. Things like GG, hello, I am <level/rank> are things muted players shouldn't be able to say.

Though, something like I can't talk is quite useful, but in a different way. I'd rather like to see something like, when you mention the player in question in the chat, Hey, this player is currently muted and isn't able to respond to your message.
Yeah that’s a good idea

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I’d like to see this, I’ve had games with people and was confused why they wouldn’t talk to me, and then weeks later I find out, well they were muted not just being rude.

Reactions: luv! and wxzzrd

Texbirds

Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2020
Bird
You are muted for a reason, you said some bad stuff and gotta pay restitution, which is why I don't think you should be able to say those unecessary things like GG, I am (level)/(rank).

I agree with Finixly, I think it'd be a great idea for there to be an automatic popup message saying 'Hey this person can't talk' when they get mentioned.

However, there are some flaws with this idea aswell. It's quite embarrasing that you got muted and some people will try to mention your name just to find out if you're muted, that's kind of uncomfortable imo.

But then an argument against this could be that anyone could just look up your name on the appeal website and see your active punishments either way, and also you got muted, there is no use in hiding it to be honest.

It's really just back and forth in my opinion, but overall I disagree with this suggestion. Maybe after a bit of tweaking, but right now it's a no.

Reactions: wxzzrd

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
I defiantly agree with Finixly with the idea of an automatic message that informs you that they are muted. It would be very helpful and would prevent confusion within parties or games.

ItsSennee

Jul 1, 2020

As said above it the whole purpose of muting is that they won't be able to talk!

melkjong3n

Apr 20, 2020
The Nederlands

i think this idea is better that developers makes that so if you send the persons his name they will recive that message!! :heart: 👍 :cube_dark:

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
I have to disagree, muting not only is meant to stop you from spewing abuse, but also as a punishment meaning you can't talk at all. Though maybe you could say you are perm muted from a command, so people actually know.

Andiesgames

Feb 16, 2020

That's also good, just a way to know when players are muted.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Kazwa's profile.
hai kasper hows your day :3
UncleSpect wrote on xNessus's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
qKhalidd wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy birthday!
Hqteful wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!