• Yes

Votes: 40 85.1%
  • No

Votes: 7 14.9%

• Total voters

Nikoshka

Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2018
I feel like there needs to be a system to this where the player regains their stats after being unbanned.
Someone could have easily been false banned and it would be heartbreaking for all of their stats to be cleared.

D

Deleted member 294498

I feel like there needs to be a system to this where the player regains their stats after being unbanned.
Someone could have easily been false banned and it would be heartbreaking for all of their stats to be cleared.
Maybe only if the player is banned by sentinel. Because that could be a false ban.

D

Deleted member 469419

I think not, because if someone is unfairly banned by sentinel or some member of the staff (who was wrong, because we are all human) it would be terrible if he lost all his things, and more if it is a rank, someone who has invested money in The Cubecraft community is banned forever and loses all its gadgets, trails etc.

D

Deleted member 294498

Not only Sentinel - Staff also make false bans. Human error combined with poor video evidence can easily make someone look like they are cheating.
I mean... That if you are banned by sentinel your stats wont reset because there isn't any proof like a video or something else that can confirm you were hacking.

Edit:
I have seen some fake reports with video evidence but you can clearly see there is something wrong with those video's. Like; the refill time is insanely fast instead of normal.

Dubby Plays

Jul 13, 2019
Italy
youtu.be
Wiping Statistics Only In Some Situations
I think...If a perma-banned player is on leaderboard, his stats should get wiped only if he used blatant hacks to ruin the games of others, just for fun. If someone is perma-banned, he could ask to be unbanned after years and unless he did something too serious, wiping his stats would be a bit...mean. Idk. If a player always played legit, and for just one game used hacks (maybe because his little brother messed with his PC or someone hack his account), wiping all his stats will literally destroy that poor player internally. At least a long ban doesn't ruin neither waste all your time and effort spent in the server. While people that constantly uses hacks and get a lot of /reports, alerts and triggers Sentinel, those are the one they should wipe their stats, the ones that when you ask them to not hack are the first ones to say "lmao * death treath * u noob hacking is fun * various curses and insults *".
Considered that if a hacker gone into leaderboard like this, it means the anti-cheat wasn't effective and nobody reported him...But normally hackers get banned in few time, so, if I would be in the position to decide if resetting the stats or not, I would think about it a bit and maybe give a chance if accidental (like in the 1st example). I wouldn't go directly for a wipe.​

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom