Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should there be a Message about Reports?

• Y

Votes: 31 100.0%
  • N

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Modulo

Dec 30, 2019
Every several minutes on the Bedrock network, you get messages in chat like this:
1614188199982.png

Currently, these messages advertise things such as their social media as well as positions on the team such as Helper and Designer. I think it would be helpful if a message about how to report rule breakers were added to this rotation. I've noticed many newer players who are confused on how to report, if not unaware of the fact that they can report at all, so information on how to should be more accessible to them.

There already is an announcement about how to report players, but it happens very infrequently and most players never see it.

InsaneOrbitzz

Nov 18, 2019
Every several minutes on the Bedrock network, you get messages in chat like this:
View attachment 187423

Currently, these messages advertise things such as their social media as well as positions on the team such as Helper and Designer. I think it would be helpful if a message about how to report rule breakers were added to this rotation. I've noticed many newer players who are confused on how to report, if not unaware of the fact that they can report at all, so information on how to should be more accessible to them.

There already is an announcement about how to report players, but it happens very infrequently and most players never see it.
+1 add a poll btw

Modulo

Dec 30, 2019
I want to bring attention to this thread again.

Just in the past few days, I've noticed many people join the discord and ask about how they're supposed to report players, and even when they're told to look in the report-a-player channel, they are still confused. While people on the discord and forums are helpful to those confused about reporting, not every player thinks to check these places. An in-game reminder (or at least a more frequent one) would be the most effective way of conveying the links and guidelines for reporting rule breakers.

Top Bottom