Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
This really needs to be stopped. I have actually come across a situation where I was killed by my own teammate trying to cross team with 3 other teams and also generally just hacking. Unfortunately I lost the screenshot but you should definitely report this!

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
As we have passed from a punishment system that didn't ban teamers to a system that can, the rules have only recently been updated and people may not be aware of the change.
It is therefore necessary to warn them of this change in the system by telling them that teaming is bannable before reporting them (if they continue teamimg)

Until there isn't a propper warning like in eggwars it is necessary to inform them instead of banning them without them understanding why.

To answer your question : Teaming is bannable once the teamers have been informed.

Max ♠

Forum Expert
Feb 20, 2016
North pole
To answer your question : Teaming is bannable once the teamers have been informed.
How does 1 know if someone is informed.. Im guessing you don't have a list of 10-20k players that have been informed.. o.O

Might as well team and say "I wasnt informed about the rule change" when you get banned..

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
How does 1 know if someone is informed.. Im guessing you don't have a list of 10-20k players that have been informed.. o_O

Might as well team and say "I wasnt informed about the rule change" when you get banned..
You have to inform them, in the report include you telling them that its bannable and that they should "split up now or get banned"

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Just met my number 1 fan irl
1714596148741259329038294634727.jpg
Fesa wrote on Austin's profile.
Me getting flowers to put in your soup
1714588672643.jpeg
Top Bottom