Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

privqted

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jun 3, 2020
Ireland
In FFA there is a line of kits that you can choose from. But some people decide to just stand inside the kits which makes it very annoying to click into the kit that you want (im aware you can just use the kit selection tool in your inventory but think most people would rather hit the character with the kit on it). Its just very annoying I'd suggest a fix to this by making people invisible when they go inside of these kits (like hive does).
If you want this issue to be fixed make sure to agree with the post!
annoyingffathing.png

solarxysm

Mar 26, 2022
the sun
well the thing is if you cant click the kits because of people just use the kit selection it only takes like 4 seconds 😭😭

i do see ur point tho what if there are people that dont know how to use the kit selection menu(eg people that are new to ffa)

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
In FFA there is a line of kits that you can choose from. But some people decide to just stand inside the kits which makes it very annoying to click into the kit that you want (im aware you can just use the kit selection tool in your inventory but think most people would rather hit the character with the kit on it). Its just very annoying I'd suggest a fix to this by making people invisible when they go inside of these kits (like hive does).
If you want this issue to be fixed make sure to agree with the post!View attachment 209249
This is incredibly annoying when it happens, so that’s your first agree from me!
It might be better if there was a way to prevent people from going there at all though

Reactions: solarxysm

xJupaa

Novice Member
Dec 25, 2021
earth
Pronouns
He/Him
If you want this issue to be fixed make sure to agree with the post!View attachment 209249
i agree but this is also on the duels npc and there u have no kit selection in ur hotbar

RaisinForABrain

Oct 24, 2020
They should add this but make it so players become invisible in a 1 block radius

UndexdZombie

Novice Member
Nov 6, 2021
The Graveyard
youtube.com
I agree with this, very irritating when people just stand there

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
Hi privqted,

We agree that players simply being around the NPCs can cause some temperaments when choosing a kit and can become quite unhelpful. Moreover, we would like to implement a feature on both networks that would prevent players causing issues when others try to interact with the Kit NPCs, hence they would go invisible.

Thank you for the suggestion and consider this planned! You can also preview future updates here! ((:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom