Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AlperenKuru

Feb 18, 2017
My house
I generally play teamed games because it’s more relaxed. Something I hate is when my teammates leave in the middle of the game, or beginning, etc. It happens too often and I think there should be incentive for people not to leave such as removing the ability to play team based for x amount of time. It’s just super annoying having your team bail on you mid game. Thank you for hearing me out and let me know what you think.

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
I agree with your opinion and it’s really annoying. I think a reduction in points can stop those people.

Rawrbin

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2019
the Eastside of America
Sorry, but I'm voting no.
This would/could punish people that don't deserve this.
Sometimes games last too long, and you just WANT TO leave.
Sometimes people get invited for a party, and guess what's funnier? Playing solo in team games, or playing in a party in team games?
Sometimes your internet just lets you down...
And sometimes you just have to go because your parents need you, you had an appointment...
Most of these are just innocent, and if you were to punish them so they can't play team games for 15 minutes, you ruined their fun if they went to a party, log back on in 3 mins after their wifi is back...
This would just ruin people their experience on the network...
That's why I'm voting no.
I've always said that instead of punishing the ones who left, you should reward those that stayed.
Maybe give them the teammates their items?
Not something they didn't have, because this would get abused.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
I understand the pains however if you play with randoms, that is entirely expected as you know what you are in for, random activity. Reduce this risk by searching for a party of friends you can play with, people that you know are reliable.

srpigglet

Dedicated Member
Nov 3, 2019
Valorant
Yes, I agree that can be annoying that your team leaves in the game, but as said before "ban" them on the game would be very unfair for the players that got a party invite and then it send you to the party owner's lobby, if you're bored of playing or you just get kicked, sorry but no.

DeathMotion

May 12, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello,

I think its a good idea if you put the x amount on 10 min after you leave a game 3 times in a row before you're death. Then its only impossible to join a team game if you left you're team 3 times in 10 mins, and then lets say you will get blocked from team games for 15 min.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BurgerCat13 wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy birthday wischii
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy birthday!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Hello Acra, how are you?:D
Top Bottom