Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

h4ddy

Sep 21, 2016
Space
Hi everyone,

Sins a short time I am reporting some rule breakers on Cubecraft. and people are complaining that they are going to report me on YouTube because of privacy. My question is what privacy? I am just posting a Minecraft name and a Minecraft video with my evidence. Does anyone know what legal rights they have? I personally think that they have no rights at all but I am asking because I want to know it for sure :-).

Kind regards,

H4ddy

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I always set my videos on "Hidden" so that only people with the link of my video (such as Staff Members) can watch my YouTube video which is evidence of someone teaming or using illegal client modifications.

h4ddy

Sep 21, 2016
Space
I always set my videos on "Hidden" so that only people with the link of my video (such as Staff Members) can watch my YouTube video which is evidence of someone teaming or using illegal client modifications.
Same for me but they are still whining :). They don't scare me at all no worries, I just wanted to be sure.

EDIT: Thanks for your fast reply

A

A pigeon

They cant do anything. Even if you use a picture of their face . Just dont DOX them.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
I actually had that problem one of my first report videos (long since deleted) got a threat on it for a similar reason, and what happened? Youtube flagged it down for privacy when all it was was a video of a player hacking im sure its just a 1 in a million chance though, the past several years youtube staff have been ignorant of everyone

Same for me but they are still whining :). They don't scare me at all no worries, I just wanted to be sure.

You can block them from commenting you can view how to do this with a quick google search

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
people are complaining that they are going to report me on YouTube
People can't report your YouTube video just because you recorded them for breaking the rules. Before I was staff, I had recorded and reported dozens of people all without having a copyright strike/video taken down.

What I suggest you do is:
Ignore them! They're just trying to scare you.

As said above, you may also set your video to unlisted (that way only you and the person you are reporting can see the video.)

If you have any other questions/concerns, feel free to PM me!

~ Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #51-
One two-story stronghold library has 233 bookshelves, and if you break them, you will get 699 books (approximate).
Kazwa wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thanks for everything!
The Forums was super glitched out earlier xD
img_5358-png.230114

IMG_5359.png

img_5360-png.230116

A simple refresh and then everything was back to normal :)
Eli wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!!!
Tripleee wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom