Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crafter1246

Oct 28, 2016
One day, Crafter wanted to play with her friends Brittley, Phids, and the other guy ;p i joined their team on teaparty and we had gobs of fun!!! we completly destroyed! Then..... everything took a turn for the worst... i always said "I am a pvp god jajajajaj" to them and they ignored me, so mighty crafter joined a different team to prove herself worthy to the almighty master, Phids. There i was in the middle of teaparty, intimidated by the sight of Brittley and the other guy :p with sweaty hands and a bloody axe, i charged into battle with all my skill! It was a challenge i can not lie. they were very good pvpers! One of them ran away but i chased one and get them killed. The other one tried to engage in combat against me but i just shut [phids] down. with all those yummy diamonds in my inventory i thoguht why not just spend em and then get good armor for my final boss battle with the other guy ;p So there i was running to oranges island (orange had 1 person and no egg) when all of a sudden i see a full iron player guarding his castle entrance, i knew i had to be on the top of my game to kill this iron with my leather. we began to pvp and things were going good for me then all of a sudden he got his bow out and sometimes i could not get around his shots! i bought armor from the shop and gapples back to full hp and i new with my 2 extra hearts and regen it was safe to put on my gear. i put on my gear and drove that player out of his own castle! savage... now i practiced my swings for the final battle with the other guy ;p and took off my armor to try and trick him into engaging me, however this did not work because phids and brittley were watching over me commentating on my "hacks" and all 3 of them were in a call anywas. Now i was ready for the final battle. I sneakly approch the other guy and when he sees me he charges over. HAHA just as i predicted. I put on my armor that he probably knew i had anyways. I land perfect combos. He has the sword. i have the axe. We clash in an epic battle of justice with other players staying behind in fear of getting killed and in the end who comes out victorious? Little crafter does. But at that moment i kill him i get hackacused by phids himself. I did not have any evidence that i was legit? what would i ever do!?!?. He told me to make a skype account to screenshare but my mom wanted me to get off the computer ASAP what timing! he said that i will be baned for my "hacks" The next morning i check the forums account and Phids gives me proof of my ban. My heart skinks to the floor i did nothing wrong and i was punished! but then my guardian angel staff member @DutchLemur saw the video and knew the difference between skill and hacks! People brag about getting hack accused huh? thats child play for me... I get to now brag about being banned for hacks when i was not hacking! thanks @Phids and thank you to everyone that tried to help

Im still waiting for that unban ;p

Love crafter

BaiIy

Aug 8, 2016
I honestly think that if you were not hacking you would not get this angry over this. There is a reason you are flipping out. That is because you were hacking. You are supposedly 14 years old. Please act it. Right now I feel like you are 2 years old. Just leave us alone. You talk to mods and we will too. Mods will side with whoever is right. Until then goodbye.

Phids

Jun 16, 2016
d3d33725075fe7a1726f6fff26a14441.png

Crafter1246

Oct 28, 2016
Hey phids please stduy the video more closley i was not hitting BaIily at that moment when my head was like that lol i hit him a time before. i was checking for other players after i landed the hit then went right back to pvp. remember with experience you can get there! MODS look at the video those crit particles are from a hit before not when i was swinging my axe now that axe hit you see hit nothing it did not even make the "hit" sound lol phids

Crafter1246

Oct 28, 2016
oh also im a new sub to ur yt chenel that crafter video where i jumped off was hilarious!

Crafter1246

Oct 28, 2016
I looked at the video another time in full speed not only was that a past hit i was spamming my axe that is why im hitting right now even though im not hitting him i was spamming my axe please just let it go im better at pvp then you

Crafter1246

Oct 28, 2016
I honestly think that if you were not hacking you would not get this angry over this. There is a reason you are flipping out. That is because you were hacking. You are supposedly 14 years old. Please act it. Right now I feel like you are 2 years old. Just leave us alone. You talk to mods and we will too. Mods will side with whoever is right. Until then goodbye.
Im angry because i get hax accused at LEAST once a game and then you guys took it to another lvl by threatining to ban me! and you did! that is why i am angry over this!

BaiIy

Aug 8, 2016
Im angry because i get hax accused at LEAST once a game and then you guys took it to another lvl by threatining to ban me! and you did! that is why i am angry over this!

Like I said. We will let the mods decide for themselves. Stop messaging and spamming us please. Thank you

Phids

Jun 16, 2016
The fact that you cheat then go overboard to defend yourself by hammering me and mods with messages makes me despise you as a person. Learn your lesson and deal with the consequences. Nobody in this community respects you. Everyone I know who has seen you play gave me a congratulations for finally catching you. The fact that you might be unbanned by a mod that you harassed for an outcome is sickening.

Crafter1246

Oct 28, 2016
Ive already been proved a non hacker i dont hack im better than you just accept it and leave me alone i did not harass anyone ask DutchLemur yourself lol

Crafter1246

Oct 28, 2016
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.