Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

_PedroPF_

Jan 27, 2016
Portugal
twitch.tv
Hello fellow CubeCrafters!

I think the time for my introduction has come! Honestly, I've never really used the Forums that much but I want to be more active in the network and what is the better way to make that happen then to introduce myself officially to all you guys?

So, my name is Pedro, obviously, and I'm a 16 year old teenager aspiring to be someone working on the field of computer science in the future! I live in Portugal and I believe that I'm stating the obvious by saying that my favourite hobby is to play computer games xD. Actually, I have this huge relationship with Minecraft and CubeCraft for that matter... CubeCraft was the first Minecraft server in which me and my friends got all together and just started playing, so it will always hold a place in my heart.

Other hobbies of mine right now are LiveStreaming. I've crated a Twitch account not too long ago and sometimes I just turn it on and show whomever is able to endure me and my noob gameplay me and my friends just having a good time. In case you are willing to support me by just following, my channel is twitch.tv/pedropf1234, and I will be so thankfull if you take your time to follow me!

I'm also in the midst of creating my own Minecraft mod since I've been learning how to code, obviously, Java. Don't know how that's gonna end up being, but my friends are supporting me 100% and already have ideas for other future mods xD.

Last but now least, I'm a karate student, currently with the first "level" of the brown belt, the highest belt of all the students in my Dojo. I'm proud of myself and I plan to never quit until my bones make me!

And that's it, that was me guys! hope to see you in game and that we can be great friends!! :)

Colleeee

Jan 31, 2020
The backyard.
Hi pedro!
Welcome to CubeCraft!

First of all this is a unique server.
It has his own designed minigames, pvp games, even parkour!
The pvp isnt like other servers tho, it works on 1.9 pvp if you play on 1.9 or a higher version.
Or you can go on 1.8 or less to do the old pvp, depends on what you like.
There are also ranks! You can buy a rank here : Store.

I hope you'll have a great time on CubeCraft! :D
Have a nice day!

Reactions: _PedroPF_

_PedroPF_

Jan 27, 2016
Portugal
twitch.tv
Hi pedro!
Welcome to CubeCraft!

First of all this is a unique server.
It has his own designed minigames, pvp games, even parkour!
The pvp isnt like other servers tho, it works on 1.9 pvp if you play on 1.9 or a higher version.
Or you can go on 1.8 or less to do the old pvp, depends on what you like.
There are also ranks! You can buy a rank here : Store.

I hope you'll have a great time on CubeCraft! :D
Have a nice day!
Yhea, i know right? CubeCraft is just amazing...
Have a nice day you too!! 😄

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Eli
The return of the Snow Rank

1713448196080.png
Top Bottom