Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Peace

Member
Jul 13, 2018
19
26
4
I'm leaving. I haven't played on Cubecraft in like a year, the forums, and server in general, are just getting worse. I've suggested things to make it better, and yet, nothings changed.
 
  • Like
Reactions: hgbf and Lilleh__

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
1,117
1,267
193
25
But without you the entire server will become a super violent cesspool of fight after fight after fight. Violence has its time and place but that time is not all the time if the place is Cube.
Bye btw
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sweetenerera

Peace

Member
Jul 13, 2018
19
26
4
Deleted that account, made this one with the same email. Alt account would be if I created it while I still had the first.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lilleh__
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

syronvx wrote on gooseplays20's profile.
Oh
dvotii wrote on xsugarmaryy's profile.
Do you play Skywars? I feel like I've seen you around before...
AliWarrior wrote on q20pk's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Eli
I am Invigilatoad, your invigilator. I invigilate.
Top Bottom