Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chr1st1n3

Nov 1, 2018
Hi, hoping you might be able to help my daughter. She has the pc version of minecraft and has no problem playing ie eggwars but she can't find lucky islands? What is she doing wrong?

Please advise.
Best, Christine.

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi there!

Lucky islands should be located two NPC's to the left of the eggwars one.
It should look like this:
2018-11-05_18.48.15.png

To join, it's the same deal as eggwars, but, a pop-up will appear, asking if she wants to install the resource pack.
Here, you have to click the green wool block. (meaning you want to install it, it makes the game enjoyable and easier to play).
hopefully this worked!

If you meant the bedrock edition (which can also be played on windows 10), then I've some sad news for you:
It doesn't exist on that platform (yet, hopefully).

EDIT: Maybe, if she can't install the resource pack, she could try to download it and install it as a regular resource pack. (click here for a link to the download page of the lucky islands resource pack)

Last edited:

Clywa

Oct 4, 2017
Yes, I had something like that too. There will be a link with screenshots to the forums. You must then set disconects of cubecraft and the server resource packs to enabled.

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
There currently isn't Lucky Islands at the Bedrock edition of CCG (WIN 10 Edition). In order to play Lucky Islands, your daughter will have to move to the Java edition.
Edit: Sorry, didn't notice there was already the same answer above by SanCookie.

Clywa

Oct 4, 2017
you cant play lucky islands in bedrock, probably is coming soon
Ohw, okay.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IGN » TakeMyGear
Level »
Rank »
Obsidian

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IGN » TakeMyGear
Level »
Rank »
Obsidian
In case you don't know, there are signatures for this purpose. ;D

Clywa

Oct 4, 2017
In case you don't know, there are signatures for this purpose. ;D
Ohw, oof
IGN » TakeMyGear
Level »
Rank »
Obsidian

CheatersDontWin

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2016
Skywars.
www.google.be
Hi thanks for all the tips. How do I change to java?
Hey Christine!
Like @nuubie mentioned before: your daugther is playing on the bedrock version which doesn't have Lucky Island included.
You can buy the Java version for €23.95 - https://minecraft.net/en-us/
If you already purchased the Java version then DO NOT buy it again.

Follow these steps if you've purchased it and want to download it:
You can download the Minecraft version here: https://launcher.mojang.com/download/MinecraftInstaller.msi
You can also download some alternative downloads which you can find here: https://minecraft.net/en-us/download/alternative/
Small information: if you want to read the agreements: https://minecraft.net/terms and https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=521839
Anyways, after you've downloaded the Minecraft Launcher, u just simply open it and login.
After you've logged on, you can just change your Minecraft versions or you can play on the latest one.
If your daughter wants to play older version then she can change that by pressing the up button next to the latest version.

If you have any other question please ask us.
I hope your daugther has a great time on Cubecraft and all other servers! :)

Joao Manuca

Mar 15, 2019
I think I was banned from cubecraft today but I did not use hack and game in the windowns 10 version of minecraft please check if my account was banned account name: Joao Manuca

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
I think I was banned from cubecraft today but I did not use hack and game in the windowns 10 version of minecraft please check if my account was banned account name: Joao Manuca

Hello, if you've been banned, you should appeal at appeals.cubecraft.net and select the bedrock option when appealing. However, you're currently not banned if your gamertag is "Joao Manuca". Also refrain from posting on old threads such as these, instead start a conversation with a moderator if you have more inquiries, or make a post in the support section of our forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
Top Bottom