Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

FrieskePro

Feb 28, 2017
Well ,

sometimes i have TO much points ! and i like it to give some noobs points with the
/pay [player] [ammount-points]

But thats not the only thing ! there is a /shop to ! to buy Cubelets for lets say 750 points !

This is i Nice Idea I guess

Reason :

Many players have to MUCH points
sometimes players want to give each other points to be kind

Please response

AmyFove_714

Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
I don't think the buying Cublets idea is very good, its nice when you win them I don't see any point in buying them. Secondly I think trading should come into Cubecraft such as trading items you have got in cubelets- this would be good so that you can trade items you already have with players and maybe being able to exchange items you already have for points

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
sometimes i have TO much points ! and i like it to give some noobs points with the
I don't support this idea. You should earn points yourself because that's more fun and fair than receiving points from another player.

But thats not the only thing ! there is a /shop to ! to buy Cubelets for lets say 750 points !
I neither support this idea. You should also earn Cubelets yourself because that's more fun and fair than just buying them from a store.

Flaxic

Feb 8, 2017
No, the point of points is to play and win and then you can get points, friends would be doing this and it should not be added.

there is a /shop to ! to buy Cubelets for lets say 750 points !
No, you should earn Cubelets by playing the game, not to be bought.

Allright the New idea : the same Idea but not with the shop
Still no, reason above ^^^^^.
Sorry, but -1.

clays3c

Dec 21, 2016
USA
I like the buying cubelets, but I think it should be something different like a point cube let that gives different rewards

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
I would have to disagree with both of these suggestions.

Well ,

I disagree with this one because players should gain points themselves.
They should have to work for the points, instead of being lazy. Another issue this brings up is people asking for points. This could be quite annoying for those who have a lot of points, and people are spamming them for points.

(Won't let me quote the next one for some reason)
I am highly against buying cubelets, as players should earn them by winning games. Being able to buy them would ruin cubelets imo, as players would just get a free little shortcut to get something other players have worked hard for.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
You've got to earn the points yourself!
Besides, there'd be many issues along with adding /pay regarding to scams & cheating.
Scamming would be somewhat easy to report, but the problem with that is that there it'll be a pain to refund the points when reported.
Cheating (primarily hacking) makes it pretty easy to win a game, and you'd be able to send all of the rewarded points to another account that isn't related by IP. This would mean that the other account is getting rewarded from hacking even though someone else is actually doing the hacking. This wouldn't be too easy to track and would cause a lot of unfair advantages.

I don't think Cubelets are too rare myself, but I can see why people would want something like this.
I honestly think this is something you need to earn, just like points, and shouldn't be bought by points.
I honestly don't agree with:
in the Cubelet scenario, since I've got ~140K points and 500 Cubelets. I could easily go through all of my points by way of abilities, but the Cubelets would take ages to open them. I doubt that people would spend any points on Cubelets to begin with.
However, an option could be to allow players to use (let's say) 500 vanity points to get a roll at the Cubelet machine.
Since Cubelets are purely vanity, this wouldn't really be at a ranks advantage much. The highest rank would be able to do 6 cubelet machine rolls per week without having to play to actively play to get them. Sure, this isn't really earning them, but it's an option to dispose of Vanity points as a lot of ranks have tons of those.
Another option could be to reward Cubelets for voting. A single cubelet + some experience for voting doesn't sound like a bad deal to me!

Sorry, but I don't support your take on these two suggestions.

Reactions: Deeds

SkyLazer404

Feb 12, 2015
Belgium
No, I do not support this idea.
You have to work for cubelets or points. It is not fine if someone else Cubelets or Points gives at you.

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
If you got 70k points and give maybe 30k points to someone else, that person will have much points too so everybody will have too much points then.

LentroMC

May 8, 2017
Canada
I Do Like The Buying Cubelets Part But I Dont Like Paying Players Points Part Because New Players To The Game Should Have To Earn There Points.

_AmazingWays_

Jul 11, 2016
Reprotland
The /pay command has been suggested quite a lot in the past and I don't support the idea as it should stay a challenge to earn points and it won't be a challenge anymore if you can just give/get points to/from other players.
Almost the same goes for the Cubelets. It should be a challenge to get them and if you can just buy them it won't be a challenge anymore.
In my opinion you can't have too many points. You can Always upgrade your abilities. Many people are saying abilities are useless, but once they fight somebody who has upgraded abilities they are screaming: ''hackerr haaackss!!!'' Abilities are so usefull to have. :P And if you maxed all your abilities, well,,,, Extremely well done.
(No for both ideas)

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Cubelets are not for sale, period.
I also don't like the idea to give other player points. Both of those items should be earned not just given by some rando player.

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
"You have to work for cubelets not buy them w/ points"
So I mean I guess the points that I "worked" hard for by grinding in minigames isn't considered "work" then I just get all my hard earned points from the Cubecraft point fairy

I don't see why Cube shouldn't add in a purchasing cubelets feature.
Like seriously, it's COSMETIC. Why should you care that someone else has a hat that you don't?
Seems petty, and I know petty.

BlueQuakeAdmin_

Apr 17, 2016
Earth
Well ,

This is i Nice Idea I guess

Reason :

sometimes players want to give each other points to be kind

Please response
You will need points in the future (maybe :P)

PyjamaBanana

Novice Member
Jan 17, 2017
Maybe look into investing your points into abilities as I doubt you have all of the maxed level abilities :p

The shop feature seems pointless as a shop already exists for points, you can buy kits and abilities. The /pay feature seems a good idea. But could lead to some scamming (around IRL trades). If the /pay feature was introduced I think it should have a maximum transaction and you can only give points to the same player once every 12 hours?

Hit me up if you like this idea, maybe even like it? ;)
:cube_light::cube_light::cube_light:

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom