Kaprix

Sep 10, 2016
Hi, i would like to pass my emerald rank of my account: M_A_R_C_T_J to Kaprix

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
Transferring ranks, is not allowed. Sometime, (in very rare occurrences) the transfers is allowed. But, normally it would be denied. This is why it's not allowed. We can't physically tell that the second account is your account. If we ever did a false transfer, it would hurt cubecraft's reputation badly. Better off not transferring the rank in the first place.

Here's a scenario on what would happen if we were to transfer a rank. "Hey I lost my rank to my Kaprix account with obsidian rank, can you please transfer that rank to my _xXStevewillaslwaysbegoodXx_ account."

If we were to transfer the account, we would have no legit way saying "Oh it's verified! Both accounts belong to you" Sometimes, a false transfer would occur, meaning we took the obsidian rank of the legit person that bought it and placed it into the non legit person.

Reactions: Cynamooo

Kaprix

Sep 10, 2016
But can I enter cubecraft with my mc account that I hac emerald and take a photo to you see that am i?

Kaprix

Sep 10, 2016
But I can put in the chat what ever you want, said me a sentenxe and I put it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on GameWizardWalks's profile.
happy birthdayy :)
Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Top Bottom