Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hey, it's RemiO05 again!
I don't know or anyone else has made a thread about this topic, if so, don't blame it on me.
I think there is an annoying fact in this server.
The amount of players in a party.
For stone ranks, like me, you can only have 3 players in a party, 1 owner and 2 members.
I like to see 4 or more members +1 owner.
Do you agree or do you disagree?
Please tell me why.
Comment below!

Reactions: CommandantSlime

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Hmm, not sure. I would agree considering having a maximum of two players is not convenient. What if you have three friends you want to play with? They could higher it a bit, I'd be fine with that.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hey, it's RemiO05 again!
I don't know or anyone else has made a thread about this topic, if so, don't blame it on me.
I think there is an annoying fact in this server.
The amount of players in a party.
For stone ranks, like me, you can only have 3 players in a party, 1 owner and 2 members.
I like to see 4 or more members +1 owner.
Do you agree or do you disagree?
Please tell me why.
Comment below!
I mean it would be nice. Being a fellow donator, I think stone ranked people should be able to have bigger parties.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Right after the party system got released I suggested to add 1 more member for every rank. I definitely agree that the amount for Stone Ranks should be increased. Currently they're only able to send two other people party invites which really isn't that convenient.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Party slots are limited to give ranks another perk. Stone ranks, as you know, are limited to a maximum of 3 members (owner included).
I don't think increasing the amount of slots for stone ranks is necessary, mainly because parties aren't a necessity to play with friends. Before the party system was released, teams of 5 for instance had to join the sign themselves without a party dragging them along. Since that's possible without parties, you can just make 2 or more parties of stone ranks to join the same game. Using multiple parties is a great way around the player limit, and I think encouraging that over increasing party slots seems like a good idea.
If players really want to though, I wouldn't be opposed to increasing the slots for stone ranks.

BuriitoS

Novice Member
Jul 12, 2017
Canada
Having these amount of players in the party will encourage people to buy ranks; however, I think they should increase party slots for stone ranked players.

Eremo

Jan 11, 2015
the Netherlands
I think it's good how it is. If there are going to be more slots for stone, what's the point of buying a rank? For the XP and chatcolor?

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
party slots for a stone rank is very easy to figure out
if you have more than 3 people than there are multiple ways to still all play together
Firstly
if anyone there does have a rank they can invite everyone and if they aren't going to be the party owner, just giving ownership to someone else
Secondly
You could just have a multiple separate full parties, of players and just have all the party owners join the same game on the signs
so you are all in the same game

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom