Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Bayleex

Feb 6, 2017
My Cardboard Box
There should be some sort of grouping system, because sometimes it's just quicker to join a game in a party rather than individuals, this has probably been suggested before but I just kinda wanna bring it up again.
There might even already be something along the lines of /party but i'm just unaware or dumb o_O:D

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
this has probably been suggested before but I just kinda wanna bring it up again.
This has ;) and I'm sure Developers took it into account and possibly they are working on a Party system and it will be added soon.
But as you may know, this is not the main priority (they're working on a better anticheat).

the devs are working on this , @HackersDontWin lock?
Sorry for this but I saw you commenting in other threads things like this which I consider (from my point of view) useless. Could you explain more to this member how do you know that or giving him more information? Thanks!

Don't just message farming.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Like everyone said Soon...
Anyway what I would suggest downloading a messaging software like Discord or Skype... Or if you don't want to just do /tell or /fmsg and join an empty lobby.
This is just a temporary solution till the Party System arrives.

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
yes , but it has already suggested and for this reason , this post is useless !!
Wow, that sounds so rude. You can clearly see this is that persons first message. How could he/she even know this was already suggested. You're making it even useless now...

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
The devs are working on a /party system but they are doing so much these days that they can't do everything so fast

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
mmmm es una buena idea eso de /party es chido es mas rapido para jugar con tus amigos y directamente entras a en team o partida de solo seria genial que implementaran eso
Lee lo que pusimos más arriba, actualmente está siendo desarrollado pero no es lo importante ahora mismo, la prioridad ahora es el antihack que será añadido pronto, luego de eso puede que /party sea implementado en el servidor ;)

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
The Developers are currently working on the Anti-Cheat, and I hope they're going to start working on the /party system as soon as the Anti-Cheat is released, and for that we need to have some patience:).

Last edited:

Cyan

Forum Expert
Dec 21, 2014
Freak Show
www.youtube.com
There might even already be something along the lines of /party but i'm just unaware or dumb
There's isn't a party/group system yet! I believe (don't quote me on this) that devs are currently working on one, but I'm not too sure. Ill look into this some more with the staff team and possible share what I'm allowed to share.
this has probably been suggested before
Yeah, this suggestion has been suggest before in the past numerous of times, but as said above, you did just join today so I don't blame you. :)

Alright, there really isn't much for me to answer here, but im giving you the option to either keep this thread open and let others respond to it or have me lock it for you. :)

Choice is up to you.

Reactions: Jeff_Bllkth

Unfearful

Forum Expert
Oct 9, 2015
the Netherlands
The Staff team knows that a lot of people would like a /party system. The Developers are currently working on the Anti-Cheat, and I think and hope they're going to start working on the /party system as soon as the Anti-Cheat is released, and for that we need to have some patience:).
Don't say things you're not sure about. Players will think it will be released then, but maybe it even won't. We have experienced this a couple of months ago as well. So please.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎂🎉
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #50-
It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.
The scientific term for brain freeze is “sphenopalatine ganglioneuralgia.”
An estimated 50% of all gold ever mined on Earth came from a single plateau in South Africa: Witwatersrand.
The Grand Canyon is 900 times deeper than an Olympic swimming pool.
Upto 128 Strongholds can spawn in one Minecraft world (java).
Reesle wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday Luca! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥧✨
Happy Birthday @Camezonda ! Hope you have a great day :D 🎂🎉
Top Bottom