Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Disco Piggy

Aug 31, 2016
I think many people agree with this and do suggest this. I strongly suggest that Cubecraft should have a party system, especially for eggwars which is the minigame I play the MOST.

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
There are a lot of important things that the developers are working on, this mainly includes the Anti-Cheat. This has been suggested countless times, and i understand everyone's frustration. Hopefully they will start on it some time after they finish the Anti-Cheat. There is no set date for either the anti-cheat or party system to finish, I would also like to add that it's best that you don't attempt to find out when these updates will come out ( I am not saying you have broken the rules, I'm making you aware that it is a rule) ; this is because it is not allowed :

10- Do not make thread or post comments asking about given updates, features, projects and maintenance are released.

I hope just as much as you that this get's implemented soon! Don't let this put you off from playing as usual, you and your friends can still try and join the same game :p

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
There are a lot of important things that the developers are working on, this mainly includes the Anti-Cheat. This has been suggested countless times, and i understand everyone's frustration. Hopefully they will start on it some time after they finish the Anti-Cheat. There is no set date for either the anti-cheat or party system to finish, I would also like to add that it's best that you don't ask either ; this is because it is not allowed :

I hope just as much as you that this get's implemented soon! Don't let this put you off from playing as usual, you and your friends can still try and join the same game :p
Hes not breaking rule 10 hes making a suggestion not asking about when a future update arrives

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom